Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Serious Question for Buzzer Beater!

Featured Replies

WHO is your favorite team, I'm confused!!!:D:lol:

 

You have a different team everyday i'm on...:lol:

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is gonna get brutal:lol:

 

 

This is my fault for calling you out on this buzz, sorry in advance:devil:

  • Author
This is gonna get brutal:lol:

 

 

This is my fault for calling you out on this buzz, sorry in advance:devil:

 

Just a honest question, I was just curious...:D

Its Hawa...I mean Mississi....I mean Bost...oops Oh yea, Ohio State, always has been always will be :D

Somehow or other, I'd say this will end up being Andre Woodson's fault.

Its Hawa...I mean Mississi....I mean Bost...oops Oh yea, Ohio State, always has been always will be :D

 

So funny man. This is all so funny. Have you ever thought about TV?

I know this was made to be funny but seriously who is your #1 team really. I know some of the ones you cheer for but I don't think you have made it clear who you FAVORITE team is?

I love TV almost as much as I love Michael Henig

I love TV almost as much as I love Michael Henig

 

Who is Michael Henig? :confused:

Who is Michael Henig? :confused:

 

Only the best back up quarterback in the SEC, back up QB for Mississippi State:ylsuper:

So buzz...Who is your favorite team?

So buzz...Who is your favorite team?

 

 

 

^^ I was wondering the same thing

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.