W.Ky Small School Rankings - week 9 poll

just 4 fun

Well, lets hear it...Rank your Top 10 between now and Wed night and I'll gather the results and post them shortly thereafter. I'll go 1st:

1) Ft Campbell

2) Fulton City

3) Owens Catholic

4) Caldwell Co

5) Mayfield

6) Tilghman

7) Metcalfe Co

8) Trigg Co

9) Russellville

10) Glasgow

1. Fort Campbell

2. Owensboro Catholic

3. Mayfield

4. Paducah Tilghman

5. Caldwell County

6. Trigg County

7. Fulton City

8. Russellville

9. Glasgow

10. Metcalfe County

I do find it rather odd that Fulton City beat Mayfield yet you still rank them four spots below them. Granted Mayfield had some players out, but they still beat them.

I do find it rather odd that Fulton City beat Mayfield yet you still rank them four spots below them. Granted Mayfield had some players out, but they still beat them.
If Mayfield played Fulton City again this week, I would pick the Cardinals to win. I would do the same for Tilghman, Caldwell and Trigg, too.

1. Ft. Campbell

2. Caldwell Co.

3. Paducah tilghman

4. Owensboro Cath.

5. Fulton City

6. Mayfield

7. Trigg Co.

8. Russellville

9. Glasgow

10. Metcalfe Co.

On a side note, it is amazing how the tides have turned this season.......Mayfield and Trigg Co., both of which started HOT, are as cold as the arctic. Fulton City and Caldwell Co. are really coming together and showing everyone that they are contenders come playoff time. The parody is huge is this year......1A and 2A are toss-ups.....4A looks to be really competitive with Lone Oak and Calloway.........and 6A is gonna be close with Graves and Marshall........Region 1 looks to be a close race all around.

On a side note, it is amazing how the tides have turned this season.......Mayfield and Trigg Co., both of which started HOT, are as cold as the arctic. Fulton City and Caldwell Co. are really coming together and showing everyone that they are contenders come playoff time. The parody is huge is this year......1A and 2A are toss-ups.....4A looks to be really competitive with Lone Oak and Calloway.........and 6A is gonna be close with Graves and Marshall........Region 1 looks to be a close race all around.

I would agree that parody under the new six class system seems to be more so then under four classes. IMO after Fort Campbell as #1 (because of their wins over OC & PT) arguments can be made for and against the other nine teams for spots 2-9. Fulton City beat Mayfield who beat PT who lost to Ft Campbell who beat Owensboro Catholic who beat Warren East who Ft Campbell lost to as well as loosing to Graves County who Mayfield beat who lost to Calloway County who Trigg Co beat and then lost to Caldwell County. So with all of that said any ranking of 2-9 has some creditability since there is no clear-cut top two, three, or four.