Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay Co. 26 Whitley Co. 20

Featured Replies

I think most posters, including myself, thought that this game would not be this close. Time after time, it just goes to show that is why you play the game on the court or field, and not in the newspapers or on the internet.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of the 4 teams could win this district. If Whitley wins a lot will be forgiven. The loss of Whitley's best athlete in mid season was a big hurter.

Any of the 4 teams could win this district. If Whitley wins a lot will be forgiven. The loss of Whitley's best athlete in mid season was a big hurter.

 

I hear he will be back for the district. Any truth to this?

I hear he will be back for the district. Any truth to this?

 

 

I also heard this.

If he is back for the district, it could have a direct effect on the outcome of the game.

Any of the 4 teams could win this district. If Whitley wins a lot will be forgiven. The loss of Whitley's best athlete in mid season was a big hurter.

What happened to him?

What happened to him?

 

He was suspended from playing.I can't discuss the reasons, and from what I hear he will be back for playoffs.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.