bigblueinsanity

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

37th ranked Rutgers giving usf a game.

You have to bring your "A" game every week in the Big East. Every opponent is a challenge. Week to week, it's a grind. I can go on, or you can insert any other mindless drivel we hear pumping up the SEC on here... :p

I have no idea what you are talking about. I thought this was an intra-conference game or has one of the teams transferred to the SEC without telling anyone?

Simply pointing out it's a tough conference, and much of the same you hear from the SEC honks applies to the Big East...

You can believe Rutgers will come out pumped up in the second half, especially if Foster goes off again. I believe this clip was from the USF game last year, now imagine what that locker room is going to be like against the #2 team in the country. Probably something like the UofL game last year...

You can believe Rutgers will come out pumped up in the second half, especially if Foster goes off again. I believe this clip was from the USF game last year, now imagine what that locker room is going to be like against the #2 team in the country. Probably something like the UofL game last year...

Foster is a chump...