Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Co./Spencer Co. predictions

Who will win? 18 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • Henry Co.
      61%
    • Spencer Co.
      38%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Predictions

This will be Spencer Co.'s ground game vs Henry Co.'s air attack.

I will take Henry 28-21

SC 40

HC 21

 

Seen both. Spencer is definitely the better team.

I've seen both against common opponents and Spencer is very one dimensional, Western Hills had them on the ropes and North Oldham beat them easily, Henry handled both of those teams. I take Henry in a close one in Taylorsville.

  • Author

This will be a great game in Taylorsville with the #1 seed on the line for the Wildcats and Spencer coming off a good win over Gallatin Co.

Henry Co. by 1 TD.

I've seen both against common opponents and Spencer is very one dimensional, Western Hills had them on the ropes and North Oldham beat them easily, Henry handled both of those teams. I take Henry in a close one in Taylorsville.[/quote

 

Your Right, Spencer co. is very one dimensional they run the ball then they run the ball some more. I've seen Henry co. twice this year and I still don't think they do a very good job of stopping the run. Seen Spencer twice vs North Oldham & Carroll co. Spencer ran on both teams.

You're correct! HC will have their work cut out trying to stop the Riggs?? kid and the other back...#5 I think?? Both can hurt you.

I see Henry Co winning this in a tight game.

I've seen both against common opponents and Spencer is very one dimensional, Western Hills had them on the ropes and North Oldham beat them easily, Henry handled both of those teams. I take Henry in a close one in Taylorsville.[/quote

 

Your Right, Spencer co. is very one dimensional they run the ball then they run the ball some more. I've seen Henry co. twice this year and I still don't think they do a very good job of stopping the run. Seen Spencer twice vs North Oldham & Carroll co. Spencer ran on both teams.

 

They can throw as well- they would just rather run the ball.

Spencer Co. 35-28.

Henry County goes Bear huntin' Friday night in Taylorsville looking for a little pig skin pugilism. Those ferious felines from New Castle will sharpen their claws and bring an offense that is clicking and a defense that will be able to slow down those two hard running bruins from Spencer County. When the hair and the fur finally settles, the SC Bears will wonder who turpentined those Cats and got 'em so riled up. Looking for a good high school football game Friday night. Leonard's loser in a close one...... Spencer County.

Henry County goes Bear huntin' Friday night in Taylorsville looking for a little pig skin pugilism. Those ferious felines from New Castle will sharpen their claws and bring an offense that is clicking and a defense that will be able to slow down those two hard running bruins from Spencer County. When the hair and the fur finally settles' date=' the SC Bears will wonder who turpentined those Cats and got 'em so riled up. Looking for a good high school football game Friday night. Leonard's loser in a close one...... Spencer County.[/quote']

that is good- you could do the show

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.