Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset 33 Russell Co. 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Cole break the record?

 

What record?:eek::eek::laugh::laugh:

Good question and I'm sure it will be answered here soon. I would have gone to the game myself, but was working the haunted hollow/helter shelter this evening. All he needed was one I was guessing he would.

Did Cole break the record?

Yes, Cole broke the record

  • Author
Yes, Cole broke the record

 

:thumb: Alright Thanks, 60 TDs is amazing.

Here is a even better part SomersetFootball now that its broken where will Cole set that new record.

:thumb: Alright Thanks, 60 TDs is amazing.
Here is a even better part SomersetFootball now that its broken where will Cole set that new record.
Is 70 possible?:ylsuper:

That's A good question SHS Future and one that will be fun to find out.

Is 70 possible?:ylsuper:

Somerset has at least 4 games left and should play at least 6 more barring an upset in the first couple of rounds--he's got a definite shot. He should also break the career yardage record and has a chance at the career reception record and punt return for touchdowns for a career also.

He had one called back last night and at least 3-4 more this year already, John could easily already be at 65 or so for his career.

Everyone who has watched this kid play knows how electrifying he is. 70+ is easily within his reach.

Cole is a great high school player. Probably one of the best receivers to play the high school game. He will never play at Vandy. This is the SEC not district football.

Cole is a great high school player. Probably one of the best receivers to play the high school game. He will never play at Vandy. This is the SEC not district football.

 

I have to disagree with you on this one. Cole WILL PLAY AT VANDY and will be productive. I don't believe people truly believe what kind of player he is. He is one that wants to be good and works great at doing it. He plays hard and workouts every mourning. I think he will be good at Vandy and be productive. I'm sure some people said Earl Bennett would be aweful when Vandy signed him and he turned out to be the best reciever in the SEC.

Cole is a great high school player. Probably one of the best receivers to play the high school game. He will never play at Vandy. This is the SEC not district football.

 

I have to disagree with you on this one. Cole WILL PLAY AT VANDY and will be productive. I don't believe people truly believe what kind of player he is. He is one that wants to be good and works great at doing it. He plays hard and workouts every mourning. I think he will be good at Vandy and be productive. I'm sure some people said Earl Bennett would be aweful when Vandy signed him and he turned out to be the best reciever in the SEC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.