Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville Vs Russellville

Who wins this one? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this one?

    • Danville
      78%
      39
    • Russellville
      22%
      11

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

I think the Ads will be fine as Long as they play the whole game like the score is 0-0...

 

It's going to be a long trip,I hope the Bus Driver has more gas in the Bus than Brent McGee had in is car Before Practice today...;):D

I think the Ads will be fine as Long as they play the whole game like the score is 0-0...

 

It's going to be a long trip,I hope the Bus Driver has more gas in the Bus than Brent McGee had in is car Before Practice today...;):D

 

The way McGee kicked our nose guard's rear end on Friday night he deserves a day off . . .

I cant say much about Danville, but I have seen Russellville once this year. Rville has one of the fasteset RB's i've ever seen in #22 Sydnor. When he hits the open field, it's almost impossible to catch him. The QB #7 (I cant remember his name) is also very fast. Watching Russellville almost reminded me of watching Bardstown last year.. fast runners! Russellville also has a Big FB/LB in #44 who reminds me of a smaller/slower version of Micah Johnson of Fort Campbell. He's pretty stout. But I have to keep in mind that I havent watched much football outside of South Central Kentucky this year either.. so I cant say much. But with Danville being Danville, i'm sure they will find a way to slow them down a hair.

  • Author
I cant say much about Danville, but I have seen Russellville once this year. Rville has one of the fasteset RB's i've ever seen in #22 Sydnor. When he hits the open field, it's almost impossible to catch him. The QB #7 (I cant remember his name) is also very fast. Watching Russellville almost reminded me of watching Bardstown last year.. fast runners! Russellville also has a Big FB/LB in #44 who reminds me of a smaller/slower version of Micah Johnson of Fort Campbell. He's pretty stout. But I have to keep in mind that I havent watched much football outside of South Central Kentucky this year either.. so I cant say much. But with Danville being Danville, i'm sure they will find a way to slow them down a hair.

 

This will be a battle...I have heard nothing but Good/Scary things about this Russellville Team...:thumb:This will be a fun night for High School Football.I hope there is a big Crowd...

Danville plays like they are capable, then they sneak out of Panther country with an 8 point win.....if not, then Russellville could score in bunches..limit turnovers Admirals, and play like it matters every week would ya?????!!!?????!!!!

Three things if you're from Danville.

 

1.) Check out the main entrance to the stadium

 

2.) Take a portable chair back seat. It's a WPA stadium and some of the seating is still concrete.

 

3.) Be sure to check out the corner of the end zone by the hill.

Three things if you're from Danville.

 

1.) Check out the main entrance to the stadium

 

2.) Take a portable chair back seat. It's a WPA stadium and some of the seating is still concrete.

 

3.) Be sure to check out the corner of the end zone by the hill.

 

I've never been to a game at Russellville, but I've visited the stadium. I LOVED IT!

  • Author

Looks like the AD Van is going to make the Trip to Russellville...:thumb:

Any idea why this game is being played on Thursday?

If I'm not mistaken, Russellville has an annual tobacco festival this weekend and have had the tradition of playing a Thursday game that week for a long time. A lot of schools have said this week was the toughest to schedule a game for, and I'm sure both teams looked around before agreeing on this one.

 

Of course, I may be wrong also.

Danville by 3? Maybe in overthime? It will be a good one!!

Three things if you're from Danville.

 

1.) Check out the main entrance to the stadium

 

2.) Take a portable chair back seat. It's a WPA stadium and some of the seating is still concrete.

 

3.) Be sure to check out the corner of the end zone by the hill.

 

What is in the corner of the end zone by the hill? I've looked up the stadium online and seen the entrance and the press box but it didn't mention that.

The corner of the end zone nearest the concession stand and hill is raised higher than the rest of the end zone. It will be the corner closest to the stands on the right. Russellville is a great place to play as long as you aren't the opponent.

 

All fans sit in one set of stands on the home side of the field.

 

Ads will have to be careful leaving the visitors locker room for the field. Very tricky stairs...

 

Ads also be aware that there is a quick drop off behind your bench.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.