Boone Co/Dixie Heights predictions

Who wins  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me rephrase: Is the reason the game is on Thursday and not Friday due to Fall Break?

It's either that or the fact that Fox Sports does a Thursday night game, take your pick. I think the secondary reason makes more sense. If your team got asked to play on National television on a Wednesday what do you think would happen?;)

JK :D

The truth though is that we have done Thursday night games in the past multiple times for the same reason, fall break.

It's either that or the fact that Fox Sports does a Thursday night game, take your pick. I think the secondary reason makes more sense. If your team got asked to play on National television on a Wednesday what do you think would happen?;)

JK :D

The truth though is that we have done Thursday night games in the past multiple times for the same reason, fall break.

Its not national television. Fox Sports Ohio.

Its just Southwest Ohio, some of Kentucky, a bit of Indiana. Basically, its the tri-state plus maybe some KY viewers outside of the tri-state.

Yeah, I just read all about it. I know that Fox Sports Ohio goes alot of places other than ohio but for all intense purposes this broadcast is only a local thing.

I wonder if south eastern ohio and western west va get it too? I have a sister that lives near wheeling, I'll try and ask her and report back.

Its just Southwest Ohio, some of Kentucky, a bit of Indiana. Basically, its the tri-state plus maybe some KY viewers outside of the tri-state.

I've watched the other games ans they do a pretty good job. Brad and Lap get pretty jacked-up at times kind of like they do during Bengals games and it is good stuff.

According to my source. ;)

1. Shaun Alexander

2. Preston Herron

3. John Ransdell

4. George Rudd

He's 48 yards from 3rd and 39 from 4th.

I knew, played with or watched all these guys. It makes me wish my mom and dad had sent me to BC.:lol::lol: Of them all George Rudd is the only one that would've (and did) scare me to go against.:lol::lol: Of course I was a couple years younger at the time and we were playing in the backyard, but still. ;)