Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Breathitt County/LCA predictions

Who will win? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Thoughts?

This one definitiely has my interest peaked, Breathitt is a big question mark with the schedule they have played. LCA can expect a very balanced offense (could be dangerous because they will remind you of Corbin) and a defense that is undersized but very aggressive.

I think comparing Corbin and Breathitt is like comparing peaches and apples. They are both good but they are different. Corbin demoralizes you by beating you up with the run. Breathitt throws it more often and are in the shotgun most of the time because they want to be.

I think comparing Corbin and Breathitt is like comparing peaches and apples. They are both good but they are different. Corbin demoralizes you by beating you up with the run. Breathitt throws it more often and are in the shotgun most of the time because they want to be.

 

Not so much this year as in years past. Breathitt was averaging about 20 passes per game through the first 5 games, but I bet at least 5-7 of those passes a game were 3 yard shovel passes. They are running it a lot more than in years past.

I think this will be a hard-fought game, and LCA will have to "bring it" for them to win. But if they do, then I think LCA will come out on top.

Breathitt will get a chance to prove themselves as a legitimate contender in class 3A. LCA is a talented team and Breathitt will have their hands full, but I will say Breathitt will prevail 35-21

IMO having seen both teams up close and direct Corbin is a better football team than Breathitt this year. I see this one going either way. Should be a dandy!

Most everyone in the contests are picking Breathitt to win....I went with LCA. I agree it could go either way.

Breathitt pulls this one out. With the way Breathitt condictions, not many schools are as condictioned as they are. Breathitt wins 35-14 with 21 points coming in the 4th quarter.

Lexington Christian 32

Breathitt County 24

Is the game in Breathitt or Lex? If in the mountains, there will be a slim chance for LCA unless Breathitt turns the ball over (which doesn't happen often). Watch for frustrations by LCA as the Bobcat O-line has a lovefest with the LCA "D". They'll hug them all night and the striped shirt guys will think they are just being friendly. I've seen many games and scrimmages there and it is a tough place to get a win if your an outsider.:irked: Good luck to both teams and it should be a good game to watch.

Breathitt Co. 35-28.

I have picked Breathitt solely on the seeing their results week after week but I really want to know from the Breathitt Co faithful, is this team as good as the record indicates and how do they compare with the championship teams of the 90's.

This team is good, but they will not win the state championship IMO, and this is coming from someone who won a state championship at Breathitt (2002). I am in no way knocking these young men, they have worked their butts off, but going back to 1995 when Breathitt Co. won their first state championship, this team couldn't hold a candle to any team from 95-02. After '02, they would be able to compete but the only team I could see them beating would be Breathitt '05. The 95, 96, 97 (IMO the Best Breathitt team ever), 98, and 02 squads all had D-1 talent and would trounce this team. But none of that matters because they are playing in the here and now. They will do very well this year, if they win tonight I could see them going 12-1 or MAYBE 13-1. I think they get beat by Belfry when and if they meet.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.