Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greenup Injury Update

Featured Replies

How is #53 Yates doing? I hope he's doing well. He's one of a kind on and off the field. He's truly missed! He also has wonderful parents, you couldn't ask for nicer, kinder people.;)

Prayers go out for the Yates kid at GCHS. I hope that he can get back soon.

How is #53 Yates doing? I hope he's doing well. He's one of a kind on and off the field. He's truly missed! He also has wonderful parents, you couldn't ask for nicer, kinder people.;)
I talked to him today, his spiri is good, still sore, he has a walker and a wheelchair now, # 57, has been staying with him, helping him to bed and bathroom, now that's a friend and team mate, he sure does appreciate the prayer's and everyone's concern, his football career is done, he will be a stronger person, you know God has a plan for all of us, he plans on getting a college education, and working with handicaped children, he is a very good role model, and his parent's are wonderful people, and I can say also, they are my friends, from the Yates pep section, come Friday night , it won't be the same, with you not being on the field, thank you The MAN-ing and Old Rambler for your concern and your prayer's.:thumb:

:thumb:

I talked to him today, his spiri is good, still sore, he has a walker and a wheelchair now, # 57, has been staying with him, helping him to bed and bathroom, now that's a friend and team mate, he sure does appreciate the prayer's and everyone's concern, his football career is done, he will be a stronger person, you know God has a plan for all of us, he plans on getting a college education, and working with handicaped children, he is a very good role model, and his parent's are wonderful people, and I can say also, they are my friends, from the Yates pep section, come Friday night , it won't be the same, with you not being on the field, thank you The MAN-ing and Old Rambler for your concern and your prayer's.:thumb:
  • Author
I talked to him today, his spiri is good, still sore, he has a walker and a wheelchair now, # 57, has been staying with him, helping him to bed and bathroom, now that's a friend and team mate, he sure does appreciate the prayer's and everyone's concern, his football career is done, he will be a stronger person, you know God has a plan for all of us, he plans on getting a college education, and working with handicaped children, he is a very good role model, and his parent's are wonderful people, and I can say also, they are my friends, from the Yates pep section, come Friday night , it won't be the same, with you not being on the field, thank you The MAN-ing and Old Rambler for your concern and your prayer's.:thumb:

 

 

I heard he will be okay to play College ball and plans to do just that. Any truth there?I think it's wonderful he has such a True and dedicated friend. Those kind of friends are hard to find these days. My prayers too, are with the Yates' family.

I heard he will be okay to play College ball and plans to do just that. Any truth there?I think it's wonderful he has such a True and dedicated friend. Those kind of friends are hard to find these days. My prayers too, are with the Yates' family.
Not sure about playing in the future, but might make a surprise visit at game Friday.

What type of injury did he sustain ? LB

  • Author
What type of injury did he sustain ? LB

 

He got his L3 and L4 vertebraes broken during the Raceland game.

Prayers continue for Mr. Yates and his family. I hope he has full recovery.

Yates, we hope you have a full & speedy recovery!

I wish Mr. Hannah & his family the best as well with his knee injury. I hope he is recovering as nicely as Mr. Yates.

1njury update, #25 Hannah, torn ACL, #7 dingedup, #22 broke toe, several bangedup, #2 and #74 will be back off suspension, still needs to move some more people around, hope all these players get back on the field.

1njury update, #25 Hannah, torn ACL, #7 dingedup, #22 broke toe, several bangedup, #2 and #74 will be back off suspension, still needs to move some more people around, hope all these players get back on the field.

 

#2 & #74 will not be back for the ashland game, the coach gave them 2 weeks off. He even took them out of 7th period weight class.:mad:

#2 & #74 will not be back for the ashland game, the coach gave them 2 weeks off. He even took them out of 7th period weight class.:mad:

 

Doesn't KHSAA Rules required the boy to be suspended for 1 game(not the coach) and I heard the second week was for their behavior after the ejection.:confused:

Good for coach Sammons.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.