Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2007/2008 Scott

Featured Replies

What does Scott need to do to improve in 2007/2008? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 52
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Scott have any players returning with any varsity experience?

Does Scott have any players returning with any varsity experience?

 

I think maybe two?

I think maybe two?

 

Nick Hiller is the only one that I would call having significant varsity experience.

Nick Hiller is the only one that I would call having significant varsity experience.

 

Jordan Adkins had some as well, If Tyler Baker is playing, he started at Calvary, this year will be based on how well the juniors play, if they play to there potential, it will be a suprising year, if not it will be a long one. I see the Eagles starting slow with the lack of experience, but Carr always has had his teams ready for post season play.

Jordan Adkins had some as well, If Tyler Baker is playing, he started at Calvary, this year will be based on how well the juniors play, if they play to there potential, it will be a suprising year, if not it will be a long one. I see the Eagles starting slow with the lack of experience, but Carr always has had his teams ready for post season play.

 

Your right, Jordan did get sometime last year, but I did say significant time and wouldn't classify Jordan in this category.

 

I do feel Scott will struggle this year because they were hit very hard due to graduation.

 

I feel it will be a big up hill battle for them to get out of their district and make to the regional.

Your right, Jordan did get sometime last year, but I did say significant time and wouldn't classify Jordan in this category.

 

I do feel Scott will struggle this year because they were hit very hard due to graduation.

 

I feel it will be a big up hill battle for them to get out of their district and make to the regional.

 

Im not sure, i still don't see Calvary or SG beating Scott, and Brossart was hit worse by graduation than Scott has been, it is not easy replacing your top 8 or 9 and that is what BB will have to do.

 

Thing with this region this year, besides Mason, who is by far the best team in the region, You could either be regional runner up, or first round district loser.

Im not sure, i still don't see Calvary or SG beating Scott, and Brossart was hit worse by graduation than Scott has been, it is not easy replacing your top 8 or 9 and that is what BB will have to do.

 

Thing with this region this year, besides Mason, who is by far the best team in the region, You could either be regional runner up, or first round district loser.

 

 

Campbell will be the heavy favorite in Scott's district, plus SG has two good returning starters back, Calvary is supposed to be improved, and Brossart does have some good talent returning from their JV team.

 

I still feel Scott will have tough battle in getting to the regional this year, but who knows.

Campbell will be the heavy favorite in Scott's district, plus SG has two good returning starters back, Calvary is supposed to be improved, and Brossart does have some good talent returning from their JV team.

 

I still feel Scott will have tough battle in getting to the regional this year, but who knows.

 

I agree on that, but I think Scott is the 2nd best team in the district.

I agree on that, but I think Scott is the 2nd best team in the district.

 

I am not so sure on that. I feel Brossart & SG are just good or better than Scott this year. We will just have to wait and see.

If you were going to pick the starting 5 for Scott. who would it be. The only senior I know of is Jordan Adkins. I would think Nick Hiller and Nikola, but who else, I am not sure? Is EJ Murray a starter. Who would be the post player? Any strong sophomores able to come in and help with the varsity team? With Scott losing so many to graduation who will be playing varsity? Any thoughts?

If you were going to pick the starting 5 for Scott. who would it be. The only senior I know of is Jordan Adkins. I would think Nick Hiller and Nikola, but who else, I am not sure? Is EJ Murray a starter. Who would be the post player? Any strong sophomores able to come in and help with the varsity team? With Scott losing so many to graduation who will be playing varsity? Any thoughts?

 

If Tyler Baker plays, he will be a definite starter. After Baker, it should be Nikola, Nick Hiller, and possibly Jordan Atkins. After these guys, then it could be between EJ, or Stefan Hagfors, or possibly some one else.

G- Adkins

G- Baker

G- Hiller

F- Nikola

F/G- Murray/Brown

 

Hagfors is to soft right now. Bianchi will be a good change of pace off the bench.

G- Adkins

G- Baker

G- Hiller

F- Nikola

F/G- Murray/Brown

 

Hagfors is to soft right now. Bianchi will be a good change of pace off the bench.

 

Looks like a small line up..do they have any size coming off of the bench? I think Adkins is the PG who got some varsity minutes last year. Who will back up Adkins at the point?

Looks like a small line up..do they have any size coming off of the bench? I think Adkins is the PG who got some varsity minutes last year. Who will back up Adkins at the point?

 

Scott was a very small team last year as well, Hagfors is fairly tall, and I'm not sure if O'Conner is varsity ready, he is a tall kid.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.