October 1, 200718 yr How many times has he been sacked now. Is it double digits? 9 1 guy has 4 I took the Eagles -3 and under 49 My weekend didnt go so well this is a fitting end. Maybe Monday will be better for me.:thumb:
October 1, 200718 yr I bet on the Eagles because I didn't know anything about Westbrook until the game started.
October 1, 200718 yr You should higher fantasy guru.com, he told me 1 hour prior to gametime. 7:15: Important late-game notes: Eagle RB Brian Westbrook, S Brian Dawkins, and CB Lito Sheppard are inactive. Giant WR Plaxico Burress and RB Derrick Ward are active. Brandon Jacobs is inactive.
October 1, 200718 yr 12 sacks for the GMen, McNabb looked terrible but Wbrook is the difference maker for Philly.
October 1, 200718 yr 12 sacks for the GMen, McNabb looked terrible but Wbrook is the difference maker for Philly. I don't think Westbrook would have been blocking Osi last night... The Eagles had a 100 yard rusher, but they didn't have time to pass the ball. The Giants D DOMINATED!!!!:dancingpa
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.