Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eagles Vs Giants updates....

Featured Replies

Why? Because I am bored and there is nothing else on. Lets go Eagles.

I'm watching. May not be on here long though. kids are starting to filter in.

Over/under on Kevin Curtis' yards tonight?

  • Author

Under 75. It's time for him to start hitting Reggie Brown.

Under 75. It's time for him to start hitting Reggie Brown.

 

I made a (very questionable) deal last week: I gave Kevin Curtis for Donte Stallworth. I hope it pays off.

  • Author

I really wish Strahan would get that gap in his teeth fixed.

  • Author

Wouldn't have thought it was be this low scoring so far.

Key to the second half for the Eagles is to put a few guys between McNabb and the d-line. I've never seen anyone just take a snap with no offensive line.

 

Wait, you say they DO have an offensive line tonight? Could've fooled me.

I've got the Giants Kicker(haha I know) and my opponents got Phillys D goin in this game.... I really thought the Giants would be puttin up alot of points.

McNabb has done pretty much all he can through three quarters to make it look like the last game was the exception, not the beginning of him reestablishing himself.

  • Author

How many times has he been sacked now. Is it double digits?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.