Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Week Four

Featured Replies

Let's hope I can take advantage of a bad coaching week from the Cards tomorrow night... :D

  • Author

I'm sure I lost again this week. Can someone post the scores?

 

GT, can you send me a PM with the NAFL score?

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (53 pts) at East End Evolution (54 pts)

Louisville Legends (75 pts) at Richmond Outsiders (28 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (52 pts) at Shelby Cards (59 pts)

Florence Fighters (36 pts) at Grayson County Swamptrash (78 pts)

Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (60 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (70 pts)

Auxier RiverRats (46 pts) at West Kentucky Rams (56 pts)

Paintsville Pythons (63 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (64 pts)

Louisa Lumber (79 pts) at Possum Trot WarHogs (60 pts)

 

That's the scores on the website.

Thanks to a bad coaching move by me and MCNabb looks like im going to lose one I shouldnt have. Maybe Welker can save me.

Thanks to a bad coaching move by me and MCNabb looks like im going to lose one I shouldnt have. Maybe Welker can save me.

 

WE both had bad coaching moves. We both played a player that was out.

I think I will be in the other league next year. It's been nice playing with ya boys.

Looks like I might be a bad team this year. I don't know what the problem is!!!

It appears I've pulled another game out on MNF. Parade in downtown Possum Trot tomorrow. Line up behind the Fire Trucks and the Shriners in their small go-carts that do figure eights.

Week Four Final Scores

East End Evolution (59 pts) Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (53 pts)

Louisville Legends (76 pts) Richmond Outsiders (49 pts)

Huggs Thuggs (86 pts) Shelby Cards (59 pts)

Grayson County Swamptrash (78 pts) Florence Fighters (36 pts)

Kalamazoo Wings (84 pts) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (60 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (56 pts) Auxier RiverRats (50 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (64 pts) Paintsville Pythons (63 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (87 pts) Louisa Lumber (79 pts)

Monday Night Comebacks

 

Huggs Thuggs (86 pts) Shelby Cards (59 pts)

The Thuggs got 22 points from Randy Moss and another 10 pts from Stephen Gostkowski as they scored 24 points to come back and win the game.

 

Possum Trot WarHogs (87 pts) Louisa Lumber (79 pts)

The WarHogs received 11 pts from Carson Palmer and 16 from TJ Houshmandzadeh Monday to come from behind to win.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.