2007/2008 Rose Hill Christian

I see I'm fight an up hill battle. Me and my family have had a very good expierence with Rose Hill for more than twelve years. I just get upset when people speak ill of the school. That being said I hear Tony Arthur is really playing up to his potential. That could be trouble for other schools.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not arguing or discussing the quality of kids or athletes, I believe that Rose Hill should have an excellent season. I don't believe that they are a school of christians entirely. I just personally feel like they have some people in adminstration that don't handle conflict the right way. For Instance the Freshman AIT they brought their varsity kids(which I have no problem with) they played them and got to the championship only to have to forfeit because of the consecutive night rule with the KHSAA. The AD should have known the situation. A certain boys coach that challenges people to fights, Jed believe it or not I was there and it did happen. A girl getting T'd up and dropping the F-Bomb at the ref in last years All A region, and then she was put right back in the game. Coach Fraley has been lucky to inherit some great young talent, but Cubster let's not sail his ship to the promise land yet until they reach the 16th Region Tourney or the All A state. And with Ashland, Fairview, and Boyd Co. they may not go to the Region this year.

As for the red, I thought that was addressed earlier, the school is a christian school, not a school full of christians.

As for the blue, How does this make the school not living up to your standard?

As for the green, I agree with you. This is inappropriate conduct out of any player. And it only happens at Rose Hill!:rolleyes:

FWIW, I have allegiance to another 64th district team, but will say that I have many friends at Rose Hill. I also think that there are many that have a weird concept of reality if they think it's supposed to be above reproach. I think it's terribly funny how there has never been an issue with RH until they threaten other schools in the district/region in a sporting venue. And I wish that some would just welcome the challenge of playing them and stop nitpicking. I wish the Royals luck this season, as well as thick skin!