McCreary vs Onieda Tn.

Bronco99

McCreary vs onieda Tn.  

19 members have voted

1. 1. McCreary vs onieda Tn.

• McCreary
    • Onieda

Tough to see Oneida has lost games to good teams. All of their loses either come to undefeated or one loss teams. Although their only two wins have a combined 1 win. That makes it tough to call. Although I do believe worst case scenario McCreary loses a heartbreaker in a close game and best case they blow this team out of the water. Watts will give them a chance to win, and they could win big, I just can't decide on this one.

Oneida beat a team the other day that was one of the better teams in Tennessee and it was a shock. From multiple people there, I've heard that they have a good team just a tough schedule. Oneida only won 14-0 last year and McCreary's offense has drastically improved. Officiating always scares me heading out-of-state and has been sketchy with Oneida basketball, baseball, and softball. However, I think the Raiders overcome that and win.

McCreary Central - 30

Oneida - 12

Oneida beat a team the other day that was one of the better teams in Tennessee and it was a shock. From multiple people there, I've heard that they have a good team just a tough schedule. Oneida only won 14-0 last year and McCreary's offense has drastically improved. Officiating always scares me heading out-of-state and has been sketchy with Oneida basketball, baseball, and softball. However, I think the Raiders overcome that and win.

McCreary Central - 30

Oneida - 12

Oneida lost 2 weeks ago to Cumberland Gap who is not that strong of a team and then beat Oakdale 41-0 who has an 8 lit rate which is 3rd from the bottom out of all the Tn schools. I think their only other win was against Caolfield who usually has a good team but that was like the 1st or second week of the season and I think that the win shocked some people. Oneida has tradition when it comes to football and they have never been beaten by Mccreary so I look for them to be completly pumped for this game and I am sure that Coach Tony Lambert has had them working their butts off this week. Coach Lambert is a very good coach. This will be a good game and I think the fans will get their money's worth.

MC 50

Oneida 41

No defense in this game.

I think you and others will be surpeised if you think that the defense will be lacking. Mccreary is steadily improving on the defensive side of the ball and if you have been at everyone of their games you would be able to see the defensive evolution from week to week. They are in the playoffs this year and by then (if they stay health, knock on wood) they will be a solid defensive team!

Last season, it was basically a defensive struggle between these two teams with Oneida winning 14-0. However, atleast one of those touchdowns came on an Aaron Watts fair-catch after a punt that wasn't called by the referee and Watts was plowed, the ball came loose, and rolled into the endzone where Oneida landed on it. That's why I picked the 30-12 score, which is pretty low compared to other games for McCreary. (Williamsburg)