Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Godot's Fantasy Football League - Week Three

Featured Replies

I did it for you.

Thanks...

  • Replies 30
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to put money on the Florence Fighters...just because I think they might be able to cover that spread, lol.

  • Author

bump

I had a feeling my team was in big trouble this week...

  • Author

Scores at 3:15 CST

Auxier RiverRats (101 pts) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (80 pts)

Louisa Lumber (55 pts) Paintsville Pythons (34 pts)

Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (30 pts) Louisville Legends (22 pts)

Florence Fighters (56 pts) Huggs Thuggs (34 pts)

East End Evolution (84 pts) Richmond Outsiders (57 pts)

Grayson County Swamptrash (53 pts) Shelby Cards (31 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (66 pts) Kalamazoo Wings (21 pts)

Southern KY SubVets (54 pts)Possum Trot WarHogs (20 pts)

Steve Smith with no catches against the Falcons? Unbelievable...

I had a feeling my team was in big trouble this week...

 

Westbrook finally decided he remembered how to play football.

With two games left this week...

 

Auxier RiverRats (101 pts) at Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (98 pts)

Louisa Lumber (72 pts) at Paintsville Pythons (61 pts)

Louisville Legends (47 pts) at Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (54 pts)

Florence Fighters (63 pts) at Huggs Thuggs (62 pts)

Richmond Outsiders (63 pts) at East End Evolution (110 pts)

Grayson County Swamptrash (75 pts) at Shelby Cards (65 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (66 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (53 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (62 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (74 pts)

  • Author

Sunday Scores

Auxier RiverRats (105 pts) Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (98 pts) - Final

Louisa Lumber (77 pts) Paintsville Pythons (61 pts) - Final

Louisville Legends (69 pts) Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (68 pts) - Legends Win

Huggs Thuggs (87 pts) Florence Fighters (63 pts)

East End Evolution (110 pts) Richmond Outsiders (63 pts)

Grayson County Swamptrash (92 pts) Shelby Cards (65 pts)

West Kentucky Rams (91 pts) Kalamazoo Wings (57 pts) - Final

Southern KY SubVets (74 pts) Possum Trot WarHogs (62 pts)

^ Reggie Bush will have to have a PLAYSTATION like game to bring home the win for NWO...

^ Reggie Bush will have to have a PLAYSTATION like game to bring home the win for NWO...

 

Well if he has it, I hope it's off a couple passes from Brees.

Louisville Legends (69 pts) Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (68 pts) - Legends Win

 

No surprise here. I'm off to the worst start this year and I don't see it getting much better.

 

 

Congrats to the Legends:thumb:

Man I thought there was no way I could lose this week. Roy Williams got over 200 yards, Driver over 100 both with a TD...

 

I would have beaten ALMOST every other team yesterday without a guy named McNabb. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.