Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2A Champ Predictions?

Featured Replies

OK let's see.

 

#1 Highlands hasn't over-scheduled. They have scheduled games that make them better come playoff time and the players look forward to the challenges.

 

#2 You don't have to decide anything in middle school. None of those proposals were put in effect.

 

#3 If the "first trophy up the hill" was going to turn heads then NCC would have been a lot better in the 90s instead of Beechwood winning nearly every year.

 

#4 You finally got something right in that both Highlands and NCC have a lot of family tradition.

 

.250 average (the Reds could use you).

 

No need to go on about HHS on a 2A thread, however, the gauntlet has been laid forth apparently. Sorry I struck a nerve AWNP!!! Can't we all just get along. I don't even have a dog in this fight, just offering support to the Breds. Isn't that what we are here for?

  • Replies 55
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Find a Whole what? A Whole lot of nothing?

 

 

My bad...TYPO!!! I meant, a HOLE that you fall in and not a WHOLE piece of pizza.:jump:

I do believe that Highlands did overschedule a year or two in there. I did not realize that this turned into a personal attack, that will be duely noted for future reference.

 

How is it a personal attack when you state "that you must decide in middle school where to go" when that is simply not a true statement? It's only been discussed on here and in the newpapers about 523 times.

 

And you can claim they over-scheduled and I can disagree. I also think most Highlands players and fans would disagree.

 

And you even contradicted yourself saying that trophys going up the hill "turns some heads" and then wondering why there was a 20 year gap.

 

I don't think think it was personal but if you want to note that was go ahead.

All I got to say is you better get us this year, because will be loaded the next 3!

All I got to say is you better get us this year, because will be loaded the next 3!

 

I believe you. Your team is always good. Its nice to be in a small community that is brought together by a common thread like football.

How is it a personal attack when you state "that you must decide in middle school where to go" when that is simply not a true statement? It's only been discussed on here and in the newpapers about 523 times.

 

And you can claim they over-scheduled and I can disagree. I also think most Highlands players and fans would disagree.

 

And you even contradicted yourself saying that trophys going up the hill "turns some heads" and then wondering why there was a 20 year gap.

 

I don't think think it was personal but if you want to note that was go ahead.

 

Ding Ding! Round 1

Fort Campbell........yes I'm a homer

Same here. It's ours if we put everything together. No doubt we have the tallent. I haven't seen NewCath play tho. How tough is their schedule?

It is good that Corbin is so overlooked. I would like to see how NCC and Danville stack up against Belfry. And remember although Corbin lost 21-0 to the pirates the game was MUCH closer.

look out for Trigg County, if they can further develop their passing game they could make a run to louisville.

Same here. It's ours if we put everything together. No doubt we have the tallent. I haven't seen NewCath play tho. How tough is their schedule?

 

Ncc has played a very tough schedule up to this point... but from here on out they really do not have very many tough games, they may not lose again. however they do have beechwood the last game of the season and that will be a good one as always

I haven't seen NewCath play tho. How tough is their schedule?

 

NCC Schedule vs

 

6A

beat Simon Kenton 43-6

lost to Ryle 23-18

still to play Campbell County and Conner

 

5A

beat CovCath 9-0

 

1A

beat Bellevue 49-0

Beechwood last week of season

 

Tough schedule...

It is good that Corbin is so overlooked. I would like to see how NCC and Danville stack up against Belfry. And remember although Corbin lost 21-0 to the pirates the game was MUCH closer.
:thumb: :thumb:
All I got to say is you better get us this year, because will be loaded the next 3!

 

The cupboard isn't exactly bare on the hill either.

The cupboard isn't exactly bare on the hill either.

 

From what I have heard about the Breds' Frosh, gonna be atleast 3 more good years on the hill. I wonder if it is possible with the playoff schedule for NCC and Danville play in Louisville. I would like to see that game. I will take the Breds.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.