Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QB Lorenzen ready for opportunity

Featured Replies

The interesting things is going to be if Lorenzon plays really well and leads the Giants to victory, and that New York fan base falls in love with him, and the media starts calling for Manning's job, what do the Giants do?

Did anybody watch him in high school. I remember I went and seen him play in the State Championship game

Did anybody watch him in high school. I remember I went and seen him play in the State Championship game
Every Friday night. :thumb:

He better be ready if they have a chance to win.

Did anybody watch him in high school. I remember I went and seen him play in the State Championship game

All the time, something special to see and the team around him.:thumb:

You know the "net" that the QB's throw into? the ones with 3 holes at 3 different heights... I have heard stories about Lorenzen hitting those from the opposite sideline...

 

could be all myth, I dont' know..... I wasn't there... just the stories I have heard...

The interesting things is going to be if Lorenzon plays really well and leads the Giants to victory, and that New York fan base falls in love with him, and the media starts calling for Manning's job, what do the Giants do?

 

 

:laugh:

 

First of all, my money says Eli starts and plays the whole game.

 

Secondly, even if Lorenzen has a great game, he's the back up. He might go on to start somewhere else, but this is Eli's team. He proved that last week. Jared knows that, I know that, Eli knows that.

I left J-Lo a few voice mail's tonight. :lol:

I left J-Lo a few voice mail's tonight. :lol:

 

 

STALKER!!! :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.