Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

W. Ky Big school Rankings - Wk 3 poll

Featured Replies

Let's hear it. I'll poll the results on wednesday night and have the results to everyone on thirsday morning. I'll go 1st:

 

1) Bowling Green

2) Owensboro Sr

3) Graves Co

4) Warren East

5) Apollo

6) Marshall Co

7) Christian Co

8) Warren Central

9) Lone Oak

10) Madisonville

1. Bowling Green

2. Graves County

3. Owensboro

4. Warren East

5. Apollo

6. Marshall County

7. Christian County

8. Daviess County

9. Lone Oak

10. Madisonville

1. Bowling Green

2. Owensboro Sr.

3. Warren East

4. Graves Co.

5. Apollo

6. Christian Co.

7. Marshall Co.

8. Warren Central

9. Madisonville

10. Daviess Co.

1. Bowling Green

2. Owensboro

3. Daviess Co.

4. Apollo

5. Warren East

6. Graves Co.

7. Lone Oak

8. Warren Central

9. Madisonville

10. Marshall Co.

1. Bowling Green

2. Owensboro

3. Warren Central

4. Apollo

5. Graves County

6. Christian County

7. Warren East

8. Madisonville

9. Marshall County

10. Lone Oak

1) Bowling Green

2) Owensboro

3) Graves County

4) Christian County

5) Warren East

6) Warren Central

7) Apollo

8) Marshall County

9) Madisonville

10) Lone Oak

 

Jeez, I'm down on Central from their usual but these are not bad teams that they are losing to and they're getting dropped from the rankings?

  • Author
1) Bowling Green

2) Owensboro

3) Graves County

4) Christian County

5) Warren East

6) Warren Central

7) Apollo

8) Marshall County

9) Madisonville

10) Lone Oak

 

Jeez, I'm down on Central from their usual but these are not bad teams that they are losing to and they're getting dropped from the rankings?

 

DF, I think it's more due to the parity of all the teams...I do believe BG and Owensboro deserve to be 1 and 2, after that, I think on a given night, any of the next 8-9 teams are capable of beating the other..

1. BG

2. Owensboro

3. Warren East

4. Warren Central

5. Graves Co.

6. Lone Oak

7. Madisonville

8. Apollo

9. Christian Co.

10. Marshall Co.

 

Being an East guy, there are some odd notables in this poll that I see...for instance, Daviess ranked higher than East? East could have scored at will in their scrimmage against Daviess and handled them pretty easily. Gaves higher than East? Graves struggled to beat Ft. Campbell, East smashed them in every aspect save the kicking game.

 

Of course, that being said, I am VERY biased...:thumb:

  • Author
1. BG

2. Owensboro

3. Warren East

4. Warren Central

5. Graves Co.

6. Lone Oak

7. Madisonville

8. Apollo

9. Christian Co.

10. Marshall Co.

 

Being an East guy, there are some odd notables in this poll that I see...for instance, Daviess ranked higher than East? East could have scored at will in their scrimmage against Daviess and handled them pretty easily. Gaves higher than East? Graves struggled to beat Ft. Campbell, East smashed them in every aspect save the kicking game.

 

Of course, that being said, I am VERY biased...:thumb:

 

Actually Graves beat Ft Campbell the same way... Ft Campbell scored 3 TDS in the final 7 minutes to make it a game, but, overall, the score could have been and should have been alot worse...I tend to agree with you on the Daviess Co thing...One odd notable, you have Lone Oak rated ahead Marshall, Christian, Apollo and Madisonville...They may be, but, until they play a decent team, it'll be hard to tell if they're deservent of that high a rating...

1) Bowling Green

2) Owensboro Sr

3) Warren East

4) Owensboro Apollo

5) Lone Oak

6) Graves Co

7) Christian Co

8) Warren Central

9) Daviess County

10) Marshall Co

1.BG

2.Owensboro

3.Graves

4.Warren East

5.Marshall

6.Christian

7.Daviess County

8.Apollo

9.Warren Central

10.Lone Oak

Wow, when is the last time anyone can remember when the general consensus on this message board was that Hopkinsville was not a top 10 big school in Western Kentucky...:eek:

Wow, when is the last time anyone can remember when the general consensus on this message board was that Hopkinsville was not a top 10 big school in Western Kentucky...:eek:
It's been a while. Hard to believe, isn't it?

 

They're probably #11 on my list ... don't know who I would put them above.

Daviess County ??

 

I know when Lone Oak scrimmaged Hopkinsville twice in the pre-season, I was not that impressed with Hopkinsville. However, they are well coached & won't be down very long because of history & tradition.

Daviess County ??

 

I know when Lone Oak scrimmaged Hopkinsville twice in the pre-season, I was not that impressed with Hopkinsville. However, they are well coached & won't be down very long because of history & tradition.

Daviess isn't in my top 10 ... they're probably #12 on my list.

 

Now, if Hoptown gets Madisonville this week ...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.