GRC vs. Danville

Who wins  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

Tackett out hurts the defense... alot.:creepy:

Losing Josh for a couple weeks is really going to hurt the struggling defense. I am not sure who they have to replace him. Can they afford to bring up one of the LB's to DE?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing Josh for a couple weeks is really going to hurt the struggling defense. I am not sure who they have to replace him. Can they afford to bring up one of the LB's to DE?

I agree he was the heart and soul of the defense. When he went out at half time of the Tates Creek game ...it really showed. He was one of our captains and always led the team on the field. Losing Andrew Liggett at OB/LB is another big blow to the Cards. Hard to replace his strength, determination and leadership.

Not sure who they will bring up, or may move some people around this week....guess we will just have to see how practice goes.

Doesn't look like I will be going to the game on Friday, but I have made arrangements to get phone calls from the game and make updates here on BGP.:thumb:

I think we must keep in mind that Danville is used to going up against the big boys week in and week out- and being successful at that. However, I think GRC can and will give them a game- they have to leave it all at the locker room door in Winchester and be ONE.:jump:

Yes, Tackett will be missed, but feel certain someone will step-up...:thumb:

Danville wins by at least two TDs, too much speed for GRC to handle.

If all GRC, needed was speed to win this game , then they would be 3-0, comming into play Danville friday night. All criticism aside, Danville very well coached, they play with alot of emotion, and they play to win, theres no doudt in my mind, in order for GRC, to qualify to play this team or even beat this team, they need to play there best athletes on both sides of the ball.

My chart showes him 6'1 and 175 lb. but I do agree he is strong and could help out.

T. Lay could be a great help, but he probably would be better suited as a cornerback to defend against the pass or the outside run. I have heard he is extremely fast. :thumb: :thumb:

I would expect to see GRC running several people in that position until they find someone who can fill that role until J. Tackett gets back.

Andrew Liggett spot will be huge to replace. I would guess that they would move one of the O-lineman to play more defense also.

Unfortunately I will be out of town and won't be able to attend this game. However, I will make a "homer" prediction.

Danville 28

GRC 21

Hard to predict this one. GRC has the talent to beat Danville. The injuries last week will hurt GRC's chances.

I will go with my heart and say GRC gets on the right track and gets the W. Behind you all the way boys.:thumb:

T. Lay could be a great help, but he probably would be better suited as a cornerback to defend against the pass or the outside run. I have heard he is extremely fast. :thumb: :thumb:

I would expect to see GRC running several people in that position until they find someone who can fill that role until J. Tackett gets back.

Andrew Liggett spot will be huge to replace. I would guess that they would move one of the O-lineman to play more defense also.

Who is this young man and why have i not heard of him.