GRC vs. Danville

Who wins  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to the Young man.I hope He makes it back on or before the Playoffs...

Thanks AD...he is such a great kid...would hate for him to end his senior season like that. On another note, one of our players...not sure which one, seperated his shoulder in practice yesterday and he is done for the year. The injury bug is hitting the football team this year like it hit our basketball team last year.

Thanks AD...he is such a great kid...would hate for him to end his senior season like that. On another note, one of our players...not sure which one, seperated his shoulder in practice yesterday and he is done for the year. The injury bug is hitting the football team this year like it hit our basketball team last year.

I hate to hear about any injurys,but I know in all sports they Happen...

Good luck to the rest of the team....

Glad to hear about ligget let us know when you found out who separated their shoulder

It was a Williams...but NOT #21 Ryan Williams.

I've been gone for a year and already i don't know who half of the people on this team are anymore. But i hope some of the ones i do remember realize they need to step up and play as a leader. I know i say this each week but from what i have seen this is the key to GRC playing up to their potential.

I've been gone for a year and already i don't know who half of the people on this team are anymore. But i hope some of the ones i do remember realize they need to step up and play as a leader. I know i say this each week but from what i have seen this is the key to GRC playing up to their potential.

The Ryan Williams I mentioned is a transfer in from Henry Clay. He is a junior. Very quick, and also heard he was going to play basketball. Very nice young man.

Just hope we have a great game and no injuries to either team. :thumb:

Go Cards