GRC vs. Danville

Who wins  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who wins and why? Just how many guys are out for the Cardinals? Really hate to hear that...on paper, 6A vs. 2A shouldn't be close, but what say you??

The 6A vs 2A I don't even look at and that doesn't matter. What matters is the program ,and Danville is a proven winner and respected program. I am glad we added them to our schedule this year.

As far as players out for GRC, #41 Robbie Hisle did not play this past Friday due to a injury in the Harrison Co game. His status is questionable. #67 Andrew Liggett, who got hurt Friday night, I feel will be out the rest of the season. We will know more after the MRI on Monday. # 81 Josh Tackett, who went out with a shoulder injury...if there is any way this kid can play ..he will. # 1 Dougie Mason our QB that went out at the end of the 2nd OT...I feel will be able to play this Friday. I will try and get a update on our injuries and post when I find out.

The Cards are not just physically injured but also mentally by being 0-3 to start the season. The Cards will have to really regroup this week, and focus on the rest of the season.

If GRC's previous results stay true to form this week, Danville will win a nail-biter.

It was a tough last second loss on Friday night for the Cards, but this should be a good game to bounce back from. Danville has a great team with great fans.:thumb: :thumb:

Too bad Clark County picked this year to fall apart, IMO one of the most talented group to play in a few years. I wish the players weren't blamed for all the problems. Seems like every time I read the paper the story is negative towards the kids and it seems like the coaching staff should shoulder most of the blame. As far as the game at Danville, probably a less than perfect Danville team versus a struggling Clark team. The winner is anybodies guess but I will go out on a limb and say Clark by 10.:cry:

GRC update. Josh Tackett, out 2 weeks with a shoulder injury. Andrew Liggett, not heard from MRI yet, but most likely will be out the rest of the season. Robbie Hisle that sat out last week, has been cleared to practice and play this Friday.

Tackett out hurts the defense... alot.:creepy: