St. X 41 Lexington Catholic 9

I must say that Im surprised by this score. Was Isreal still out for Lexington Cath?

Yes Isreal was still out.

But catholic played real sloppy and X played amazing. I think i heard that Finch had 300+yrds...WOW

Lexcath had alot of penalties, mistakes, and droped passes, You do that against a team like St.X and they will make u suffer for it.

Good luck to X rest of the season.

I was surprised at the score, I thought LC would have moved the ball better, but the St. X defense did a good job of containing the run and not giving the LC QB much time to throw. Quick hitters to the TE and screens seemed to work the best for LC tonight. #5 made a good catch down field for the Knights, he just out jumped the St. X DB for maybe their longest gain of the night.

The offense was able to break off several long runs and completed several passes at key times to keep drives going. Deuce Finch and Ben Zoeller both out ran the LC defense tonight. They still show a little inconsistency, but the offense is looking a lot better than they did the first week.

St. X still has a lot of room for improvement, they had several fumbles, a TD called back on a penalty, and they are still having trouble on PATs. They will need to improve to hang with Male next week.

Hats off to X. They came with a good scheme and it worked. Israel was still out of the game but will return next week. My question is how much time does X spend watching past film and scouting. They knew and could call out each and every play that catholic ran. This shocked the heck out of me how a team could know what the other team was running. Great job scouting. Good job X and good luck the rest of the season.

Duece was Duece. DJ Hall had a breakout game at safety, making plays all over the field. Conner Hale was once again outstanding. Offensive line was overpowering. This team looks to be getting better each week.

Great job Tigers! I love the potential of this team. In a few weeks if all are healthy they will be tough to handle. They seem to be expanding the offense slowly and the defense is gaining confidence.Next week should be fun.