Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ex-Trinity player Bobby Petrino update (HS Player, not Falcons Coach)

Featured Replies

New guys deliver plays for GAC

"Bobby Petrino (Greater Atlanta Christian) had a 34-yard burst and a short touchdown run and came up from the secondary to make some jarring tackles."

 

Greater Atlanta Christian won 14-7.

Dang. I thought I saw him on Georgetowns roster with a picture that looked just like him.

Dang. I thought I saw him on Georgetowns roster with a picture that looked just like him.

Isn't Nick Petrino at Georgetown?

Isn't Nick Petrino at Georgetown?

 

See my eyes were off again it was Nick. Sorry

Good for Bobby. I wish him the best.

  • Author

I'm not sure what all the jokes are about... :confused:

Bobby will be a major loss for Trinity the next two years. We could have used his tenacity several times Friday.

I think this should be in the high school section. The kid is an 11th grader.

  • Author

Hello??? :creepy:

 

Nick is Bobby's brother. Nick is at G'town. Bobby is in HS.

  • Author

Mods: Can this get moved back, or should I start another Bobby update thread in the HS forum? Thanks.

  • Author

Thanks!

Thanks!

 

:thumb:

I'm not sure what all the jokes are about... :confused:

Bobby will be a major loss for Trinity the next two years. We could have used his tenacity several times Friday.

I might have to agreed with you on Bobby's tenacity. He will be missed unless the secondary can prove they can come up an hit as hard as Bobby.

  • Author

They won't have to hit as hard, just get involved with intent to make a play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.