Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 51 Lawrence County 20

Featured Replies

Pirates pull starters after first drive of second half up 51-0. Pirates varsity defense yet to allow a point.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

At the time Belfry pulled starters the Pirates had gained over 375 yards, with just under 300 on the ground. LC had gained 96 yards.

 

Keep hanging in there LC...

At this point in the season Belfry looks to be the best in 3A.

  • Author

Ahh.... we cna't forget Lou. Central gave Manual all they wnated (and now Manual is beating a very good Christian County team).

 

Russell is still Russell...

 

But, the pirates are looking impressive on defense, and this offense is very dangerous with Elkins passing ability

I expected a much better game from LC... I was very disappointed. LC always gives us fits.. Not this time... Belfry took over from the get go and never let up... The only time LC found then endzone was on our JV.

Belfry looks very solid so far this season... Andrew Elkins is doing very well. Ryan Preston caught 3 in a row.. including the interception.. Dustin May always looks good... Randy Webb put a whoppin hit on the QB at the beginning of the game.. I thought we had the safety in the endzone @ the beginning... It got kinda boring at the end.. Should expect the same next week @ ER. I am waiting for a real game.. Pikeville will be a good one.. which it always is.. JC will be.. East Carter I assume will be...

Congrats to LC on a hard fought game.. I wish you more luck with the rest of the season .... To my Pirates I will be there with you all the way no matter where it may lead us... GOTTA LOVE THEM PIRATES!!! :fight: :fight:

  • Author
I expected a much better game from LC... I was very disappointed. LC always gives us fits.. Not this time... Belfry took over from the get go and never let up... The only time LC found then endzone was on our JV.

Belfry looks very solid so far this season... Andrew Elkins is doing very well. Ryan Preston caught 3 in a row.. including the interception.. Dustin May always looks good... Randy Webb put a whoppin hit on the QB at the beginning of the game.. I thought we had the safety in the endzone @ the beginning... It got kinda boring at the end.. Should expect the same next week @ ER. I am waiting for a real game.. Pikeville will be a good one.. which it always is.. JC will be.. East Carter I assume will be...

Congrats to LC on a hard fought game.. I wish you more luck with the rest of the season .... To my Pirates I will be there with you all the way no matter where it may lead us... GOTTA LOVE THEM PIRATES!!! :fight: :fight:

Just a guess...but East Carter probably will be another shutout. They have scored like 7 points in their first two games combined.

Ahh.... we cna't forget Lou. Central gave Manual all they wnated (and now Manual is beating a very good Christian County team).

 

Russell is still Russell...

 

But, the pirates are looking impressive on defense, and this offense is very dangerous with Elkins passing ability

 

And unfortunately, Lawrence Co. didn't look like Lawrence Co. Hope you guys get things back on track in Louisa. Good luck the rest of the season.

Congrats to Belfry on the win and to LCHS - keep working hard, imo you have the program headed back in the right direction. Put this one behind you.

Just a guess...but East Carter probably will be another shutout. They have scored like 7 points in their first two games combined.

 

I thought they beat someone last week!! I could be mistaken too...

  • Author
I thought they beat someone last week!! I could be mistaken too...

They did.... I think they defeated Boyd County 7-6 or 7-0... then they lost to Fairview tonight in a shutout.

They did.... I think they defeated Boyd County 7-6 or 7-0... then they lost to Fairview tonight in a shutout.

 

 

Yeah thats who it was.... Boyd Co. got beat once again tonight as well... and there is two in a row for Ashland... :confused:

 

 

 

Anyone know anything about Sheldon Clark?? I didn't see a thread on them. I was just curious..

  • Author
Yeah thats who it was.... Boyd Co. got beat once again tonight as well... and there is two in a row for Ashland... :confused:

2 in a row at home vs. 1A teams.....

 

I don't like to take much from scrimmages, but Belfry was clearly on a different level then Boyd County...

 

All I know is the Belfry-Pikeville game will be a war reminiscent to the way it was a few years ago!

Congratulations to Belfry on a great game.

Tough loss for the Bulldogs. Keep your heads up guys and continue to work toward your goals. A little extra hard work and keep believing in your coaches will get you back in the hunt.

Stay Positive.

Congrats Pirates on another great win. I'm trying my best not to already start looking towards the playoffs but this team could very possible be another "special" team. Can't wait until the P'ville game. This will be a battle of the unbeatens. That is if P'ville holds up their end of the deal.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.