Ashland / Pikeville updates.....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pikeville's weakness is their line... they returned the Honakers and Harmon from last year,,, a abckfield that put up big numers as it was... add in the emergence of Chaz Jackson, the addition of Watson Ritchie at TE, and the addition of the big Baker kid at SE and the Panthers can match any 1A team in the state at the skill spots...

Thanks!:thumb:

The radio broadcast I'm listening to is starting to get impatient with some of the ridiculous calls in this game. I guess thats just what you get playing @ Ashland, but I mean they called a return guy for a personal foul for putting his head down and trying to get a few extra yards, and on the 2 point conversion the freakin back judge called holding with the umpire standing right in front of him with a better view. Unbelievable...

But what matters is Pikeville 28 Ashland 7

The radio broadcast I'm listening to is starting to get impatient with some of the ridiculous calls in this game. I guess thats just what you get playing @ Ashland, but I mean they called a return guy for a personal foul for putting his head down and trying to get a few extra yards, and on the 2 point conversion the freakin back judge called holding with the umpire standing right in front of him with a better view. Unbelievable...

Relax.....

well the new QB just threw a pick

Pikeville ball

Haha, however you are getting your updates on the game is working a lot better than mine, you are a good two plays or so ahead. But thanks for the heads up on the INT

What is a " freakin back judge"

Just messing around. Sounds like you guys have a really good team.

Good luck the rest of the year.....

What is a " freakin back judge"

Just messing around. Sounds like you guys have a really good team.

Good luck the rest of the year.....

Just got a little carried away, no big deal. Having played at Ashland twice, there is a "home field advantage" shall we say. But overall it sounds like it has been a pretty cleanly called game so far. And thanks, yeah, Pikeville has a lot of talent this year, hopefully they can keep it going.