Vols/ Cal matchup

The Ghost

You don't have to read it. Thread subjects are pretty informative here. When "Woodson" or "SEC" is in the title, you might just pass over to the next thread. You know, for your own health.
Thanks for informing me on how the site works.:thumb:

Tenn playing at Cal won't be the same as playing in Knoxville. Also I really think the Cal players are looking for retribution despite what the coach saying, I don't think Tenn will take the game quite as seriously this time around..

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for informing me on how the site works.:thumb:

Tenn playing at Cal won't be the same as playing in Knoxville. Also I really think the Cal players are looking for retribution despite what the coach saying, I don't think Tenn will take the game quite as seriously this time around..

Not take the game seriously, why? Cal's a top 20 team, and they are playing them at their place.

No, I just want the SEC love bubble to burst big. I can only take so much " SEC is greater than God intended" talk. From the way they talk, if they don't wipe the table in non conference games, they will be underacheiving.

I don't have any rooting interest in Cal one way or another.

The little brother syndrome is alive and well. We will know U of L is really a national power when their fans stop worrying so much about other teams and conferences. Will that day ever come? Maybe.

The thing is fans of the SEC are very upset that a team like Auburn could go undefeated in the SEC and not have a shot at a national title a few years ago. And last year Florida proved why the SEC is the premier conference. They took the supposed best team in the nation and manhandled them. I would love to see UL play Florida or LSU and see what happens :thumb:

I agree. :thumb:

Hey, don't worry so much about Ainge. Worry more about Longshore and if he'll make it through the whole game. The VOLS are going to hit him and hit him hard. Don't think CAL matches up with the VOLS in the trenches. VOLS by 10.

We don't agree often, but I'm with you on this one. :thumb:

PAC 10 put the SEC in its place. Cal won 45 to 31.

The #2 team from the Pac-10 beat the #4 or #5 team from the SEC without their stud back.....I wouldn't call that putting them in their place.

I'll admit I thought UT would win, but Cal was slightly better than I thought they would be.

Guess that SEC talent and depth is a little overrated wouldn't you say?

Nah...those who follow football know that Cal was favored...what I would say is the average Louisville fan thinks about UK and the SEC for 3 1/2 hours per day...:D