Tim Couch linked to HGH

So you dont have a problem with someone who might not be quite good enough to cut in professionals sports by doing normal methods. And you wouldn't care if that guy is out of a league takes steroids gets huge and then becomes an awesome player? Because since he was out of the league it is alright for him to try to get an advantage to come back? That is not right at all...

You can't have it both ways people, you are either fully against steroids and think they should not be involved when it comes to athletes, or you dont have a problem with it...[/QUOTE]

As long as its under doctors orders & they are not a professional (not under a contract to be a professional), no I don't have as big of a problem with it.

Steroids are like most other medical drugs, as long as they are used under a doctors care & not abused, I do not have a problem with it.

So you dont have a problem with someone who might not be quite good enough to cut in professionals sports by doing normal methods. And you wouldn't care if that guy is out of a league takes steroids gets huge and then becomes an awesome player? Because since he was out of the league it is alright for him to try to get an advantage to come back? That is not right at all...

You can't have it both ways people, you are either fully against steroids and think they should not be involved when it comes to athletes, or you dont have a problem with it...[/QUOTE]

As long as its under doctors orders & they are not a professional (not under a contract to be a professional), no I don't have as big of a problem with it.

Steroids are like most other medical drugs, as long as they are used under a doctors care & not abused, I do not have a problem with it.

Couch's, reasons were to get signed by an NFL team. Not to heal.

That has never made sense to me. Because people playing football using steroids is a bigger problem that a baseball player using steroids IMO. But for some reason you are right it is alot bigger deal in baseball than football...

:thumb: