Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Somerset at Metcalfe County Predictions

Who wins this game? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game?

    • Metcalfe County
      41%
    • Somerset
      58%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I've heard that Somerset has had a long hard week at practice, so lets see of this weeks conditioning pays off any. Does anybody know if Metcalfe's starting RB is going to play or not?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

It may not matter! If the Jumpers don't "set the corner" this week even the Sunshine Scooter Lee Corso will be able to run on us.:sssh:

It may not matter! If the Jumpers don't "set the corner" this week even the Sunshine Scooter Lee Corso will be able to run on us.:sssh:

Lets wait and see how the defense plays tomorrow night before we start putting Lee Corso in the backfield.:lol: There's no doubt that the Jumper DB's better grow real quick.

I'm going to take the Jumpers in this one. Coach Cobb will take care of the "O" and I would say that Coach Lucas will have the "D" looking like a more productive unit. Either way, good luck to both teams.

I like Metcalfe 48 Somerset 14

Your not giving your Pulaski team much credit then if you think this will be the score.:eek:

How is school going Jumper 1 ?:thumb:

Tuesday is my last official day:cry: . I've really enjoyed the children and hate to move on. I hope to one day to be back in the system. If I have my choice I would pick the same school.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.