Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Week 1 Upsets?

Featured Replies

What were the surprises/upsets of the first week of Ky. high school football?

Dayton over Holmes

Trigg County over Hopkinsville

Webster only beat Reidland by six.

The outcomes that surprised me the most:

Male absolutely destroying Fairdale

 

South Laurel making short work of Lou. Valley

 

Ballard giving St. X all they wanted

 

Trigg County defeating Hopkinsville

 

Bowling Green spanking Boyle County

 

Somerset losing at 3 am to Pulaski County

Pulaski Co. over Somerset for sure, IMO.

I know that Montgomery Co. may not have seen it as an upset, but I have a feeling Im not the only one who was a little surprised to see them beat Clark Co.

Atherton winning .. who cares who it was against

Dayton over Holmes. Bellview over newport. I played for Holmes in early 50's. I think the last time Dayton beat holmes was in the 40's. Can anyone help out on this answer?

I know that Montgomery Co. may not have seen it as an upset, but I have a feeling Im not the only one who was a little surprised to see them beat Clark Co.

 

Montgomery Co. has improved a great deal in the past few years I've seen them, so this doesn't necessarily shock me, especially when you consider the significant graduation losses GRC suffered.

To those who contend that the East/Boyd game was an upset may I say that Boyd has never beat East in a regular season game. I'm not even sure Boyd has scored on East in any of the three games, but I may be mistaken. Boyd is a good team, and I think they will surprise a few teams that take them lightly. As for the concept of "UPSET", I'm content to say East won a hard fought game against a worthy opponent.

To those who contend that the East/Boyd game was an upset may I say that Boyd has never beat East in a regular season game. I'm not even sure Boyd has scored on East in any of the three games, but I may be mistaken. Boyd is a good team, and I think they will surprise a few teams that take them lightly. As for the concept of "UPSET", I'm content to say East won a hard fought game against a worthy opponent.

Everyone has an opinion;)

Montgomery Co. has improved a great deal in the past few years I've seen them, so this doesn't necessarily shock me, especially when you consider the significant graduation losses GRC suffered.

 

:thumb:

Dayton over Holmes. Bellview over newport. I played for Holmes in early 50's. I think the last time Dayton beat holmes was in the 40's. Can anyone help out on this answer?

 

 

Is this true? WOW congrats Greendevils

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.