Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ludlow 27 Trimble 20

Featured Replies

Final.

 

The QB (Rouse?) is a nice player for Ludlow.

 

The Raiders had about 100 more total yards, but not in the right areas of the field.

 

I will take my crow dipped in chocolate sauce. ;)

  • Replies 30
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many yards did Bird have? How about Rouse? Does anyone know stats? This was a great game, wonderful atmosphere. :thumb:

Final.

 

The QB (Rouse?) is a nice player for Ludlow.

 

The Raiders had about 100 more total yards, but not in the right areas of the field.

 

I will take my crow dipped in chocolate sauce. ;)

 

I believed I said in one of my post that Trimble would be able to move the ball alot on the Ludlow defense but the drives would stall and looks like I was right...:D

I have no clue on any stats for Ludlow, I just know this was a very exciting game. It went pretty much the way I thought it would with not much defense and both offenses being able to move the ball alot. Trimble has a great running back in Bird, and should have a very nice season.

 

Ludlow is going to surprise people this year in being alot better than people expected going into this season. I know they have really surprised me so far, because before I saw them in the scrimmage games I wasn't expecting much, but now I think this team has a real shot to have a great season. Its going to be fun watching Ludlow, Dayton and Bellevue battle it out for the 2 seed this year...

I have no clue on any stats for Ludlow, I just know this was a very exciting game. It went pretty much the way I thought it would with not much defense and both offenses being able to move the ball alot. Trimble has a great running back in Bird, and should have a very nice season.

 

Ludlow is going to surprise people this year in being alot better than people expected going into this season. I know they have really surprised me so far, because before I saw them in the scrimmage games I wasn't expecting much, but now I think this team has a real shot to have a great season. Its going to be fun watching Ludlow, Dayton and Bellevue battle it out for the 2 seed this year...

IMO i think between Dayton and Bellevue they both proved alot. Ludlows win was not as big IMO.

IMO i think between Dayton and Bellevue they both proved alot. Ludlows win was not as big IMO.

 

Ha well how much do you know about Trimble County? My guess is not much at all. Do you know that they have a runningback that was honorable mention last year for all-state? That runningback did a great job against a great Danville team last year as well. My guess is neither Bellevue or Dayton seen a player as good as him in their games. Also that runningback also has a 300 pound fullback in front of him. So yeah for Ludlow to win this game, and only hold Trimble to 20 points is pretty impressive considering that they have a runningback who is one of the best in the state...

 

The fact is all three teams Ludlow, Bellevue, and Dayton had very impressive wins this week. Its going to be a battle between the 3 teams for the 2 seed this year...

All i can say is a running back is as good as there O-line.

All i can say is a running back is as good as there O-line.

 

Ok so your saying if this runningback is that good he must have a good offensive line then too? Because if that is the case that must mean you think Trimble Co. is a very good team, since their offensive line is good as well. So I guess that kind of goes against what you was saying, and just supports mine in that Ludlow's victory was just as impressive as Bellevue's and Daytons. The fact is all 3 teams had impressive wins this week, and should be very proud...

I will have to say this game suprised me. Congrats to Ludlow, they beat a solid team in Trimble.

Final.

 

The QB (Rouse?) is a nice player for Ludlow.

 

The Raiders had about 100 more total yards, but not in the right areas of the field.

 

I will take my crow dipped in chocolate sauce. ;)

 

Judging by the time of your post TB&G, it was a late night in New Castle!!!

 

Wish I could have seen this one.

I will have to say this game suprised me. Congrats to Ludlow, they beat a solid team in Trimble.

Me too, thought Ludlow was down and Trimble up and coming. Even the worse N.KY teams are a load to handle on any given Friday. Who starred for Trimble in this game? Ludlow? Thanks.

  • Author

Bird has 3 TDs and 275 yds...and didn't look 100%.

 

I believe Rouse was something like 13 of 30 for 270 some yds. Trimble had about 100 more total yds.

 

QB Hawkes did well for his first outing in a while. Led the team defensively, also. The fullback was not as much a factor as I had hoped.

 

Definitely a lot of work to do before next week's Henry Co game.

  • Author

There was a huge momentum swing in the 4th quarter. I believe it was Bray and Bird that combined for a nice TFL. The Raiders then scored and the 2pt conv was successful. That momentum came to a stop when Posas was called (questionably) for pass interference. That put the Panthers on about the 15 and set them up for the score. Trimble still had a shot with about 1:30 left to go. Bird got heat cramps and had to come out, then Trimble fumbled.

Final.

 

The QB (Rouse?) is a nice player for Ludlow.

 

The Raiders had about 100 more total yards, but not in the right areas of the field.

 

I will take my crow dipped in chocolate sauce. ;)

 

Looks like you just picked the wrong Panthers to win this weekend. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.