Southwestern vs Danville...Aug. 31@SWHS

Who will win this game?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this game?

Realizing it is a little premature for Danville posters to get involved with this thread as the Bob Allen Pigskin classic is tonight. However the thread is now open for comment...I predict another hardfought game for the Warriors. The Admirals are now and historically a perenial power in the State. We are always glad to play Coach Harp and the mighty Danville Admirals...:thumb:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We enjoy playing the best. Even in a loss it is gratifying to have played against some of the best. It has been a traditional thing at SWHS to schedule the best year after year. Really, I enjoy a loss to the best as long as our Kids put forth the best they can. To schedule weaker teams is not our trademark. What satisfaction is there in scheduling lessor teams.My opinion is that you play the best, you learn even in loss. You romp over someone what does our Kids learn?...:thumb:

After viewing the Danville / Madison Central game I have come to the conclusion that Coach Turner and his Staff have a very fine team at MC. They will be a finalist in the Region and possibly further. They did handle a great program at Danville quite easily. Too many interceptions (5) and I believe a fumble loss. The "D" could not deal with the multi-faceted attack of MC. Unless they pick up their game they could possibly be in for a long night at the Reservation...:thumb:

Danville is still Danville, and unless the Warrriors play better than they did Friday it will be a long night for them at the reservation. No disrespect but Warriors had trouble stopping the run and well Danville has always been able to run the ball. Good Luck Warriors.

Danville is still Danville, and unless the Warrriors play better than they did Friday it will be a long night for them at the reservation. No disrespect but Warriors had trouble stopping the run and well Danville has always been able to run the ball. Good Luck Warriors.

Danville had surprisingly little on the ground tonight. I think that will change next week, they have T. Johnson, A. Simon, and J.P. Jones whom can all run it effectively.

The Danville Admirals have always given us all we can handle. They is why we choose to challenge Coach Harp and his Team. I hope we can hang with all that speed and be competitive against their air attact. It will be a fun night at the Reservation. We have reasonable gate and everyone will treated like family. We do not serve Home-cooking if you know what I mean. The Ads always treated us good when we venture to Danville and we are more that glad to recipricate. The only thing is we will TRY to send you good folks home with a loss. That is a big job. Gamenight will be our Youth League Night and there will be plenty of Kids. Bring yours, we are a Kid friendly enviorment...:dancingpa