August 27, 200719 yr Quick question....When you make a pick, do you PM the next person who's OTC? I haven't been.
August 27, 200719 yr Quick question....When you make a pick, do you PM the next person who's OTC?When Godot updates the draft picks on the League website, I've been getting a email showing me who has the next pick.
August 27, 200719 yr I just check once a week to see how far away my next pick is. :lol: :lol: You and me both
August 27, 200719 yr Godot picks.... RB Wali Lundy HOU (I have the PM to prove it too:D ) 01 Ga. St. Prison Mean Machine (NamecipS) - K John Kasay CAR 02 Auxier RiverRats (Auxier RiverRat) - WR Troy Williamson MIN 03 Paintsville Pythons (EastKyReporter) - WR Bobby Engram, SEA 04 Possum Trot WarHogs (The Scribe) - K Ryan Longwell MINN 05 Kalamazoo Wings (LC99) - WR Peerless Price Buf 06 Louisville Legends (Cdirty107) - TE Marcus Pollard SEA 07 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles (halfback20) - WR James Jones GB 08 East End Evolution (RockPride) - RB Chris Perry CIN 09 Huggs Thuggs (gametime) - Time Expired 10 West Kentucky Rams (sweet16) - WR Devin Hester CHIC 11 Florence Fighters (MJAlltheWay24) - Tampa Bay DEF 12 Grayson County Swamptrash (Marsmoker) - TE Bubba Franks GB 13 Shelby Cards (tdouth) - TE Desmond Clark Chi 14 Southern KY SubVets (Godot) - RB Wali Lundy Hou 15 Louisa Lumber (stick1) - OTC 16 Richmond nWo Outsiders (nWo) -
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.