Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence Co's Timmy Hayes committs to UoL

Featured Replies

I don't have a link yet but I'm proud of the Bulldog SR! He has verbaled to play baseball for UofL turning down several D1 offers including WVU.

Congratulations to Tim, he's an excellent young man and been impressive, in many camps he attended.

Congratulations from your friends and family in Johnson County.

Congrats to an outstanding player from an outstanding program.

I don't have a link yet but I'm proud of the Bulldog SR! He has verbaled to play baseball for UofL turning down several D1 offers including WVU.

 

Congrats to Mr. Hayes. He has the baseball tools to be successful at the next level. He is a fine young man and will receive his education at an outstanding school. Did UK even give this player a look? He was on the radar at several D1 schools.

Congrats to Mr. Hayes. He has the baseball tools to be successful at the next level. He is a fine young man and will receive his education at an outstanding school. Did UK even give this player a look? He was on the radar at several D1 schools.
I saw him at a UK camp the staff was impressed.

Congrats to Timmy. :thumb:

Congrats to Tim and his family. I have known his family for years.

I am sure he is excited especially since UL is coming off their best season ever.

A very good choice for the young man. ! ! ! !

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.