Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd/E-Town predictions

Who will win this game? 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win this game?

    • Lloyd Memorial
      55%
      15
    • Elizabethtown
      44%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Why is the game being played at 9pm.

 

Hope Lloyd has learned a lot in the little time they have been with Yeagle. Go Juggs.

 

Juggs - 24

E-Town - 17

One could assume, the KHSAA heat index rule and precaution, would be the reason.

This is a Bowl Game from what I heard and is at another school not LLoyd or Elizabethtown. E-town is a 2-A school close to Bowling Green and went 7 and 4 last year and also has a new coach this year. 8 kids return on offense and 9 on defense and should compete for a Title. Look at http://www.courierjournal.com and pull up the football preview. It is pretty good one and has all teams in the Louisville area. I know Lloyd will have there hands full and a tough task ahead. I think there is a game before Lloyd vs E-town. I just don't know where they are playing. JD

E-town by 18. And Yeagle won't be happy afterward.

:thumb: Lloyd by 14. Yeagle has the team ready.

Is yeagle ready for the return for the high school aptmosphere? I know more then alot of people he missed it alot last year Good Luck Yeagle

:thumb: Lloyd by 14. Yeagle has the team ready.

 

Welcome to the site, Juggs. :thumb:

  • Author

I remember watching Highlands play E-town in the 3A State Championship, back in 81, when Highlands went 15-0. Wow, how the classes and teams have changed.

Good Luck to the Juggs tonight as they travel for their longest road trip of the year. I think Yeagle is getting them ready, but I don't think they are quite ready yet.

 

I'll give the nod to Elizabethtown in this one, but if it was later in the year, I would change my vote. (I do hope the Juggs prove me wrong tonight)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.