Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern/Wayne County Scrimmage

Featured Replies

  • Author
My bad, Wayne opens with Rockcastle the week after the Ray Correll bowl. The week of the 24th Wayne has a open date.
... After scrimmaging SWHS Friday night and then a week off of the 24th. If I were Wayne County I would be on a scouting mission at the Ray Correll Bowl. Doesn't Wayne also have PC and Somerset on schedule?...:sssh:
  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would guess that you will see alot of people from Wayne Co there. How is Coach Spencer doing?

... After scrimmaging SWHS Friday night and then a week off of the 24th. If I were Wayne County I would be on a scouting mission at the Ray Correll Bowl. Doesn't Wayne also have PC and Somerset on schedule?...:sssh:

I'm sure that most of Wayne's team will show up at the Ray Correll Bowl, well at least I hope they do. I like full bleachers...:ylsuper:

... After scrimmaging SWHS Friday night and then a week off of the 24th. If I were Wayne County I would be on a scouting mission at the Ray Correll Bowl. Doesn't Wayne also have PC and Somerset on schedule?...:sssh:

 

Hey--someone call Coach Thompson! I'm sure he didn't realize this.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh:

I may even be there.:banana:

We welcome all...:thumb: Starting at 4:00 there will be the Parking Lot Palooza. The first 1,000 people will get free t-shirts, there will be free gifts representing all four of the schools, and a free concert featuring Somerset's own LiveFish, a christian rock band who is getting better known around the state by the day.

  • Author
I would guess that you will see alot of people from Wayne Co there. How is Coach Spencer doing?
.. Coach Spencer is doing just fine. He has meshed with the Staff and Kids well...
  • Author
Hey--someone call Coach Thompson! I'm sure he didn't realize this.....:lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh:
... Hey, no laughing at Keemo's expense...
... Hey, no laughing at Keemo's expense...

 

LOL! Sorry man, you were just being Captain Obvious there--I couldn't resist.

  • Author
LOL! Sorry man, you were just being Captain Obvious there--I couldn't resist.
... Thats what I mean when I say par for the course. I was making a statement and you poke ridicule. Sure I know it is obvious to Coaches. Others on this forum might not be as obvious as you. Now, if your snide, cute little gesture makes you feel better, so be it. I could call it a personal atteck. You have posted other little cuties against me. I don't like it and you need to stop...
... Thats what I mean when I say par for the course. I was making a statement and you poke ridicule. Sure I know it is obvious to Coaches. Others on this forum might not be as obvious as you. Now, if your snide, cute little gesture makes you feel better, so be it. I could call it a personal atteck. You have posted other little cuties against me. I don't like it and you need to stop...

 

Okay, let me get this straight. I was defending an indefensible position when I pointed out that Wayne County's Coach MIGHT be aware that 3 of his future opponents were playing in the Correll Bowl while he had an off week. I even said it was in fun but whatever.

.. Coach Spencer is doing just fine. He has meshed with the Staff and Kids well...

 

 

He is one of my good friends. Jason is a class act. The Warriors got a steal.

  • Author
He is one of my good friends. Jason is a class act. The Warriors got a steal.
.. That is good to hear. I had already made that determination. I have had quite a few conversations with him and I will second that motion. He has helped our program...:thumb:

Kemo I will try to make it and its always nice talkin with u, your slick you knew exactly who I was last week lol. Hope both teams play injury free football tonight and good luck to both!

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.