Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southwestern/Wayne County Scrimmage

Featured Replies

.. That is good to hear. I had already made that determination. I have had quite a few conversations with him and I will second that motion. He has helped our program...:thumb:

 

I would love to see him coaching tonight, but if I am not mistaken he is off to scout Rock. Tell him his favorite builder said Hi.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
I would love to see him coaching tonight, but if I am not mistaken he is off to scout Rock. Tell him his favorite builder said Hi.
... Roger there Jesse James...:thumb:

I heard Coach Thompson and his staff have reserved seating for the big games in Somerset.

If he does, I will be sitting there with him.lol:sssh:

  • Author

As there will be no reserved seating at Somerset, you are cordially invited to seat with us. You have the above mentioned scrimmage with us tonight. We are the only team in the Ray Correll Bowl that you are not facing in regular season. Also, if the crowd is normal for the Bowl, there will be tight seating...As far as Coach Thompson getting reserved seating from the Somerset , that obviously is a funny...:laugh:

  • Author

SWHS 19 Wayne County 0 Varsity

Wayne County 16 SWHS 0 JV

Keemosabee what did you think of Wayne County? They are playing without 6 starters right now. Southwestern's QB has a very good arm also.

Keemosabee what did you think of Wayne County? They are playing without 6 starters right now. Southwestern's QB has a very good arm also.

 

Who are the Wayne players that are out? What are their injuries? Are they out for an extended period, or just for a couple weeks?

Denny(RB,Reciever), Hancock(Reciever), Bell, Garrett( Lineman), Burkes( RB), Dobbs( Center).

 

7 of the starting 11 was out on offense.

Denny(RB,Reciever), Hancock(Reciever), Bell, Garrett( Lineman), Burkes( RB), Dobbs( Center).

 

7 of the starting 11 was out on offense.

 

Yikes! Better get those guys back!

I don't want to upset Keemo, but Wayne held there own against SW. If not for the costly turnovers Wayne could have won this one or at least been in position to. As it stands I think SW won the varsity play 3 td's to 0. SW's huge O line was the difference.

I agree jumper1. Wayne turned the ball over twice while inside the 5. I think with the starters back, Wayne wins this game heads up.

  • Author
Keemosabee what did you think of Wayne County? They are playing without 6 starters right now. Southwestern's QB has a very good arm also.
...Without 6 starters would definitely effect your team. #22 is my pick.for the Wayne player of the game. He is very quick.I also think #4 will be a plus after he learns a little more field generalship. When you get those 6 starters back on the field I am sure you all will be a handful. Best of luck. Your hospitality was outstanding and the food you people served us was delicious. I personally thank you all for such a good night even though some of your guns were on the sideline. You people in Wayne County are a great bunch and I hope we will again meet. Also, your field is in great shape...:thumb:

.

  • Author
Kemo I will try to make it and its always nice talkin with u, your slick you knew exactly who I was last week lol. Hope both teams play injury free football tonight and good luck to both!

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

... To the best of my knowledge only Zac Lovins suffered any major injury. He popped that bad shoulder out again. He suffered some serious pain until it eased back in. He is a tough Kid. Danny Locke was missing due to sickness he had all week. Duck was out for the same/simular reason. TT took a serious blow to right middle finger last night

off Zabe's helmet. He started but was not 100%. Adam got quite a few reps in QB as did Taylor Mote... I did not see you so I figured you could not make it. PM me and maybe will can meet up tomorrow as I have a busy day ahead in Somerset...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.