Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie/NCC Scrimmage

Featured Replies

  • Author

Congrats to Dixie. I heard that the players rings will be sized and ready in 6-8 weeks.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Dixie. I heard that the players rings will be sized and ready in 6-8 weeks.

 

 

 

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let's be nice.

Congrats to Dixie. I heard that the players rings will be sized and ready in 6-8 weeks.

Mak must be hanging his head in shame about right now. I heard he had his all picked out.

  • Author
Mak must be hanging his head in shame about right now. I heard he had his all picked out.

 

I've been trying to call him, but I don't think that he can hear me, something about having plugged his ears with two state rings or something like that:p Just kidding. I would really like to see both of these teams take it home this year. I have nothing but respect for Coach Spritsky.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.