Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Joe Girardi In Cincinnati?

Featured Replies

But he was speculating, that's different than saying he heard that Girardi was in town. You called out his "sources." I think he has this one right and can make a call or two and get better info about the Reds than you or I can.
Where exactly did I call out his sources?
  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lance has about as much inside info as the rest of us.

 

 

This seems to me like questioning his sources.

This seems to me like questioning his sources.
I never questioned Girardi being here, anything to do with him and the Reds is 100% speculation.

 

That's all I was saying.

  • Author
I never questioned Girardi being here, anything to do with him and the Reds is 100% speculation.

 

That's all I was saying.

:thumb:

Joe did a good job for the marlins when he coached there I think he would be a good fit for the Reds. It's going to be a fun off season

Joe did a good job for the marlins when he coached there I think he would be a good fit for the Reds. It's going to be a fun off season

Depends on what the Reds upper management definition off "fun" is :scared: :D

I never questioned Girardi being here, anything to do with him and the Reds is 100% speculation.

 

That's all I was saying.

 

 

Actually you said he has about as much inside info as the rest of us. I think he has more inside info than 99% of the people on here. That's what I'm saying. I get that he's usually looking for conversation and ratings, so do most other people. When he says he was told that Joe was in town and looking into things about the Reds organazation I'm willing to believe. I hadn't heard that before he posted it so I'm going w/ his inside info on this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.