BGP Expansion League - Draft Round Seven

Thats not very much fun really.

Why, I have a blast when I'm waiting...wait...apparently I'm the only guy who doesn't make his pick within the first 15 minutes of being on the clock...:sssh: :D

Seriously, though...we've got over a month before the season starts...at our current pace, we'll get through this draft in plenty of time. :thumb: I don't enjoy holding things up, but I don't have internet at home...I have to go to my friends, my parents or my in-laws house to get online. I just can't get on and off line when I please during the weekend...plus when I do, it's a dial-up connection. I would have picked a while ago, but the internet froze up. During the week at work I have nice, high-speed access...oh the contrast...:D

So, sorry if ruined someone's weekend, but that's the best I can do.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why, I have a blast when I'm waiting...wait...apparently I'm the only guy who doesn't make his pick within the first 15 minutes of being on the clock...:sssh: :D

Seriously, though...we've got over a month before the season starts...at our current pace, we'll get through this draft in plenty of time. :thumb: I don't enjoy holding things up, but I don't have internet at home...I have to go to my friends, my parents or my in-laws house to get online. I just can't get on and off line when I please during the weekend...plus when I do, it's a dial-up connection. I would have picked a while ago, but the internet froze up. During the week at work I have nice, high-speed access...oh the contrast...:D

So, sorry if ruined someone's weekend, but that's the best I can do.

No worries, like you said, we're well on pace to be done by the start of the season. :thumb:

With the 3rd pick in the 7th round the Junction City Jailcats select....

Chester Taylor RB, Min

Brushwood Country Club Gophers are on the clock...

I debated heavily between he and Foster and went with Foster...then I almost picked Taylor instead of Watson, but figured I'd better get at least a decent TE. I was hoping the Patriots defense would be available, but SOMEONE had to pick them...:cry: :thumb:

I debated heavily between he and Foster and went with Foster...then I almost picked Taylor instead of Watson, but figured I'd better get at least a decent TE. I was hoping the Patriots defense would be available, but SOMEONE had to pick them...:cry: :thumb:

I would have drafted Taylor last round but then I remembered HHSDad said something about almost drafting the Bears last round, so I figured I had to get a solid D before they were gone. :D

01 – Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - San Diego Chargers DST

02 – Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - Ben Watson TE, Patriots

03 – Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Chester Taylor RB, Min

04 – Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - (OTC)

05 – Cincinnati Spartan Warriors (Sportz Addict) -

06 – Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen (goherd96) -

07 – Lagrange Lifers (Orangesaregood) -

08 – Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

09 – Owensboro Oilers (strike-3) -

10 – Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

11 – Pikeville Red Dawgs (SVfan4life) -

12 – Rabbit Hash Rowdies (Theoldguy) -

13 – Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

14 – Bellevue Thoroughbreds (98NCCalum) -

15 – Louisville Wildcats (C-A-T-S) -

16 – BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -

Hey, I warned you guys that if you didn't get by my pick on Friday it would be pretty much the whole weekend before we got through...I assumed you believed me, but maybe not. Now, I'm sure you will, so maybe next time I say that, you guys will get the lead out and pick so I can get out of the way. Besides...it's the weekend...don't you all have anything better to do? :D

Did you ever think that maybe just maybe others while they might have high-speed access at home, don't have it at work, or can't get on and off when they please during work? So while you have problems at home, other might have problems at work? :D Now talk about something strange, some companies that many work for, don't take kindly to screwing around during working hours....during working hours they actually except you to work.....:lol: I know, strange idea, but it still happens in this day and age.:D

Did you ever think that maybe just maybe others while they might have high-speed access at home, don't have it at work, or can't get on and off when they please during work? So while you have problems at home, other might have problems at work? :D Now talk about something strange, some companies that many work for, don't take kindly to screwing around during working hours....during working hours they actually except you to work.....:lol: I know, strange idea, but it still happens in this day and age.:D
The school system that I work for has this site blocked and I can't get on during the work day. And yes we are back to work getting ready for students on Thursday.

01 – Banklick Swamp Gas (HHSDad) - San Diego Chargers DST

02 – Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (5wide) - Ben Watson TE, NE

03 – Junction City Jailcats (UKMustangFan) - Chester Taylor RB, Min

04 – Bushwood Country Club Gophers (AverageJoesGym) - Verand Morency RB, GB

05 – Cincinnati Spartan Warriors (Sportz Addict) - Ladell Betts RB, Was

06 – Russell - Flatwoods Breakmen (goherd96) - (OTC)

07 – Lagrange Lifers (Orangesaregood) -

08 – Jungle Junkies (HammerTime) -

09 – Owensboro Oilers (strike-3) -

10 – Sawville Gym Shoes (Jim Schue) -

11 – Pikeville Red Dawgs (SVfan4life) -

12 – Rabbit Hash Rowdies (Theoldguy) -

13 – Atwood Fighting' Amish (NEERFAN) -

14 – Bellevue Thoroughbreds (98NCCalum) -

15 – Louisville Wildcats (C-A-T-S) -

16 – BG Trash Talkers (DragonFire) -