Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Former star Bobby Perry interviewed by Larry Vaught

Featured Replies

How does this one article change any of that? As I said in an earlier post most of his players he has coached loved him and still do, if he wasn't that good of a person they wouldn't love him. I admit I surprised he hasn't contacted the seniors that left since he left, but you also got to figure he is at a new school trying to get the program up in a hurry, and from the sounds of it is actually trying to do alot of recruiting for once, so he has been a busy guy. Yeah I think he should have contacted them, but just cause he hasn't contacted these certain players, doesn't just change him and not make him a good person now. The fact is he is and will be viewed as a great man in the public throughout the country and he should be...

 

I'm just saying that unless you do know him personally, we really have no clue as to what type of person he is. He may be a great person, I don't know, but I do know that there appeared to be an awful lot of problems with the UK teams over the past few years and with each problem, there has to be a cause. I just think the major point of this article was misinterpreted and everyone got too far into worrying about whether Bobby Perry was a STAR player or not.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are college students who were asked to come to that school to play basketball. If your going to boo anyone boo the coach who brings them there and gets paid for it, the players shouldn't get booed for the coaches bringing them there...

 

And the players in professional sports shouldn't get Booed if a coach or GM signs them and so on and so on................................:walk:

Any reason to slam Tubby is a reason for some to even post anything. I am sure Tubby has his reasons for not contacting Bobby Perry or Sheray or Woo. I find it hard to believe they will not speak or haven't since this article was written. Tubby Smith has ALWAYS maintained a very close relationship w/his former players at all three of his former schools, especially at UK. He was very instrumental in getting some of the former Wildcats coming back to Lexington and to campus.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.