Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

P'burg Has Had Enough! How About Your School?

Featured Replies

It was? By 30 years? WOW! I think someone forgot to tell Phelps that, also how about Virgie Middle? How about Robinson Creek Elementary? Dorton? G.F. Johnson? Mullins? I'm not saying Belfry didn;t deserve a new school, they did, but if you are going to get on this board and talk this stuff with me, you better know what you are talking about.:argue:

 

Belfry was the oldest HIGH SCHOOL in the county by 30 years.

 

And believe me I know waaaayyyyyy more than you think as I doubt you want to get into any argument;) with me over the Pike BOE

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belfry was the oldest HIGH SCHOOL in the county by 30 years.

 

And believe me I know waaaayyyyyy more than you think as I doubt you want to get into any argument;) with me over the Pike BOE

Don't bet on it.:devil:

No, as a matter of fact I am not.:D Lawrence Co and Russell have the highest crowns I have ever seen. I used to always joke that if you were on one hash at Lawrence and someone else was on the other hash, you could only see them from the knees up.

 

Never got out east to good ole Vipperman Stadium, huh?

 

I always used to think that the running backs were getting a break going outside because they were running downhill. :lol:

 

Actually, now that I really think about it ... at Vipperman, you really could only see the other team from the knees up. :eek:

Yeah.. Vipperman had a huge crown

LOL... (Is this the "History of CAM's Construction" thread ?!?)

 

Prestonsburg already has a nicely graded roomy area to place the field. I'd imagine costs wouldn't be much more than 1/2 of CAM's newbuild.

 

:bunny:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.