Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many Rock Bands can you name?

Featured Replies

Scratch my idea of the 'Wedding Party'...that bands name is the 'Wedding Present' ...nevermind

 

also...how about the picture of the women in a red bathing suit painted on the window???

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry....and what about the girl with the bubble gum???

Sorry....and what about the girl with the bubble gum???

 

C'mon, surely you remember the 80's hair band Bubble Gum Girl. They had that one chart-smashing single "I Wanna Chew You Up."

  • Author

OK, I have seen some band names that have been mentioned are not in the picture.

 

Not in there:

7 mary 3

Styx

Average White Band

Digital Underground

 

The Pixies are there flying around the Pet Shop Boys.

 

 

One I haven't seen mentioned yet are "The Rolling Stones"

  • Author

Blues Brothers are not in there either........I will post answers later to allow some others to try their luck.

Here's a few I didn't see mentioned...or overlooked...

 

Jet (obvious)

The Beach Boys? (the surfer guys)

Pink (see Sex Pistols)

Eminem (between Scissor Sisters and Matchbox 20)

Pavement (obvious)

The Turtles (behind the Queen)

OK, I have seen some band names that have been mentioned are not in the picture.

 

Not in there:

7 mary 3

Styx

Average White Band

Digital Underground

 

The Pixies are there flying around the Pet Shop Boys.

 

 

One I haven't seen mentioned yet are "The Rolling Stones"

 

Behind Matchbox 20 (back & to the left.) What's that?

  • Author
Behind Matchbox 20 (back & to the left.) What's that?

 

Nine Inch Nails

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.