Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many Rock Bands can you name?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

34.Gary Lewis and the Playboys(This Diamond Ring doesn't shine for me any more.):confused:

The Pixies

Which one is The Pixies? I sort of Know the Pixies but not a Expert...:D

The Half Dollar could be The Ramones...

 

I know it looks like a big coin but its behind the back of the queen and I was going to say maybe they were going for Nickelback.

01. Led Zeppelin

02. B 52's

03. King Kong

04. The Gorillaz

05. The Eagles

06. Spoon

07. U2

08. Cowboy Junkies

09. Garbage

10. Radiohead

11. Blues Brothers

12. Beach Boys

13. Alice in Chains

14. Blur

15. Blind Melon

16. Lemmonheads

17. Smashing Pumpkins

18. Red Hot Chili Peppers

19. Korn

20. Phish

21. Matchbox 20

22. Scissor Sisters

23. Prince

24. Queen

25. Sex Pistols

26. Black Flag

27. Ratt

28. Guns n' Roses

29. Skinny Puppy

30. The Police

31. White Zombie

32. Whitesnake

33. The Scorpions

34. Pet Shop Boys

35. Nine Inch Nails

36. Cake

37. 50 Cent

38. Dead Kennedy's

39. Postal Service

40. Puddle of Mudd

41. The Cars

42. The Doors

43. Black Crowes

44. Talking Heads

45. Rush

46. Green Day

47. The Datsuns

48. Jesus and Mary Chain

49. Great White

50. Deep Purple

51. The Eels

52. The Vines

53. Seal

54. Kiss

55. Bee Gee's

56. Crowded House

57. Yellowman

58. Dinosaur Jr.

59. White Stripes

60. The Frames

 

At the moment this is all that I can see.

 

I haven't seen as some have mentioned:

 

1. 7 Mary 3

2. Styx

3. Average White Band

4. The Pixies

5. Digital Underground

 

I can't figure out what the:

 

Faires are...

What the statue next to the Blues Brothers are...

The crowd in white.....Perhaps 'The Wedding Party'

The spilt candy...

The potato sack...

The stack of boxes...

The diamond necklace...

The acrobats...

The people on the roof...

 

It's killing me...I want to know what all of them are....

Hmmm.

 

I wonder if the 'Crowd in White' could be 'The Grateful Dead'

 

I also haven't seen Spandau Ballet???

 

What is the tree next to King Kong all about???

 

The 3 girls running I thought could be 'Rush'...I don't know...???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.