Booge

Rate my team.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Rate my team.

• Will contend for it all
    • Decent, but probably not good enough
    • Average
    • Lower tier

Like stated above the Wrs are a weak point, DJax will have to stay healthy and Moss will have to have a much better season than '06 for you to have a shot. Is it a PPR league? You may want to see what you can get for one of your RBs.

Actually, with less teams it's not as good, and with more teams it's better...
No with less teams you only have three studs. Whereas you should probably have more. So clearly, if you only have three then there are 7 other teams sharing the other 50 or so.

QBs - Top Tier

RBs - Starters are top tier, but backups are all question marks

WRs - I think this will end up being a strength by mid season. But probably not the 2 everyone else thinks. Vincent and Santonio are going to have big years.

TE - unproven, but has huge upside

DST - laugher

K - like 98 said, a kicker is a kicker is a kicker

Less teams in the league = C-

More teams in the league = B

I think you should definitely make the playoffs in your league. I don't think you'll finish with the best record, but the team is good enough, IMO, if things break right to win.

QB - Palmer is no worse than the 4th best QB in fantasy, and more likely he'll be 2 or 3. Rivers is also very good...not sure where I'd rank him, but he's a great backup.

RB - Rudi and Gore is a great combo at RB. I think Lynch could emerge as a pretty good one at some point this season...and I think you'll need him to, because I don't have a lot of faith in your other two, but who knows. If your top two stay healthy, it won't matter much, other than bye weeks, but I always like to have at least one backup who can give me something.

WR - True, you don't have a stud. But, here's what you do have. Darrell Jackson has been a pretty productive receiver in Seattle, and now in SF, he's going to be the #1 option. I don't think he's a great player, but he's going to get a lot of balls thrown his way, so his numbers shouldn't be that bad, and could be better than expected. Santana Moss is another #1 option, so he should get some opportunities. He's shown it in the past, but with Campbell just cutting his teeth and other questions around the 'Skins, who knows? Kevin Curtis is interesting...if I'm not mistaken he's in Philly now. I think he's a great fit for that offense and if McNabb stays healthy, I think he could be a sleeper...not a stud by any means, but he could give some solid production. Vincent Jackson is a guy that could really break out, especially with the attention that teams have to give Gates and LT. If he gets it together and Rivers develops a good chemistry with him, he could emerge as a really good fantasy receiver. Santonio Holmes is also an up-and-comer, but with Ward still there, a new coach, the Steeler committment to running, a new OC, Big Ben trying to bounce back...there are a lot of questions for him to be a really good fantasy player this year, IMO. Considering the rest of your team, I don't think this group is as bad as some do...it's obviously the weakest part of your team, but I think a few of these guys will be better than expected fantasy-wise this year.

TE - Big-time potential if he can stay healthy. Plus, he and DJ are far and away their two best options in the passing game. Mike Nolan is doing a good job in SF, and I think they'll continue to improve, so that should help. Especially considering you have 3 Niners on your team.

DEF - I'd lose the Bengals and pick up something better in FA...there has to be something better.

K - You got a good one. The Pats should put up a lot of points and he proved to be accurate and strong-legged. I expect him to be one of the top scoring kickers in fantasy. Kickers aren't studs, but when you get a good scoring kicker, they can really help in close games, so I don't agree that all kickers are the same.

I like your team pretty good. I don't think it's quite enough to win, but it's possible if your guys got hot during the playoffs and things broke right. I'd have to see what the other rosters look like...especially the teams who have Peyton, LT and LJ.

No with less teams you only have three studs. Whereas you should probably have more. So clearly, if you only have three then there are 7 other teams sharing the other 50 or so.

First of all, there are nowhere near 53 studs.:lol: :sssh:

Second, common sense says if I have three studs, the less teams there are the more studs they have per team, so my team would not be as good. For example, 25 studs / 5 teams = average of 5 studs per team, I have three, so that's not good. 25 studs / 25 teams = average of 1 stud per team, I have three, so that's great. Higher number of teams the better this roster looks, real simple...