Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rate my fantasy team

Rate my team. 15 members have voted

  1. 1. Rate my team.

    • Will contend for it all
      26%
    • Decent, but probably not good enough
      46%
    • Average
      13%
    • Lower tier
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

OK, I joined an extra league this year, just because I am more fired up for football season than I have ever been in my life.

 

So, 10-team league, so everyone has good players...I drafted sixth, and thought I ended up with a good team. Good QBs and RBs, and average receivers.

 

QBs

Carson Palmer

Philip Rivers

 

RBs

Frank Gore

Rudi Johnson

Marshawn Lynch

LenDale White

Chris Henry

 

WRs

Darrell Jackson

Santana Moss

Kevin Curtis

Vincent Jackson

Santonio Holmes

 

TE

Vernon Davis

 

DST

Cincinnati

 

K

Stephen Gostkowski

 

So, contender or pretender?

This is just me but your receivers doesn't look all too dependable. You don't seem to have that all-star WR. RB's you have, with the 6th pick based on my league there were maybe better RB's you could have got, but I don't know how the other teams faired in the draft or what other teams look like so I dunno. Your defensive team probably shouldn't have been the Bengals either.

 

Good TE and QB's though.

Contender all the way!

 

QB: Carson is a top 5 QB.

 

RB: Rudi and Frank Gore... 2 top 10 RB's.

 

WR's: You need Moss to have a big year... Jackson I don't know about. I would look to the waiver wire early for a break out guy.

 

TE: Very talented but not experienced... should be a middle of the pack tight end.

 

DST: I don't know about the Bengals... upgrade.

 

K: Solid

 

Sleeper: Lynch could have a big year.. if so might wanna deal him for a stud WR. But hold onto him for a while. If he does break out.. you could probably get a TO or Steve Smith for him. RB's are hard to come by, especially down the stretch.

 

Championship team? I don't know. Playoff team... probably.

This is just me but your receivers doesn't look all too dependable. You don't seem to have that all-star WR. RB's you have, with the 6th pick based on my league there were maybe better RB's you could have got, but I don't know how the other teams faired in the draft or what other teams look like so I dunno. Your defensive team probably shouldn't have been the Bengals either.

 

Good TE and QB's though.

 

 

Rudi and Gore are a very good 1-2 punch....

Rudi and Gore are a very good 1-2 punch....

True but I dunno, I just don't have a lot of faith in them this year. But like I said that's just me. Maybe they're gonna do great so who knows. I just don't like em..lol

Rudi and Gore are a very good 1-2 punch....

 

Rudi and Frank Gore should not be on the same team in a 10 man league. He got very lucky.

I agree with SA playoff team but doesn't get it done in the end.

I say lower tier.

 

Gore is a stud. Rudi will give you the same steady numbers but will take a small hit having an actual 1-2 punch this year.

 

Your WR are weak, DEF is not good and a kicker is a kicker is a kicker.

I say lower tier.

 

Gore is a stud. Rudi will give you the same steady numbers but will take a small hit having an actual 1-2 punch this year.

 

Your WR are weak, DEF is not good and a kicker is a kicker is a kicker.

 

NO love for Carson? What's up with that? Carson/Rudi/Gore should get him into the playoffs with his encore.

NO love for Carson? What's up with that? Carson/Rudi/Gore should get him into the playoffs with his encore.
If it's a smaller league yeah, anything over 8 this is a lower tier to average team.
If it's a smaller league yeah, anything over 8 this is a lower tier to average team.

 

Nobody in my 8 man league will have Carson/Rudi/Gore.

  • Author

98 hates my team. I'm on the phone right now doubling my bets.

  • Author
If it's a smaller league yeah, anything over 8 this is a lower tier to average team.

 

Actually, with less teams it's not as good, and with more teams it's better...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.