Booge

Rate my team.  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Rate my team.

• Will contend for it all
    • Decent, but probably not good enough
    • Average
    • Lower tier

OK, I joined an extra league this year, just because I am more fired up for football season than I have ever been in my life.

So, 10-team league, so everyone has good players...I drafted sixth, and thought I ended up with a good team. Good QBs and RBs, and average receivers.

QBs

Carson Palmer

Philip Rivers

RBs

Frank Gore

Rudi Johnson

Marshawn Lynch

LenDale White

Chris Henry

WRs

Darrell Jackson

Santana Moss

Kevin Curtis

Vincent Jackson

Santonio Holmes

TE

Vernon Davis

DST

Cincinnati

K

Stephen Gostkowski

So, contender or pretender?

This is just me but your receivers doesn't look all too dependable. You don't seem to have that all-star WR. RB's you have, with the 6th pick based on my league there were maybe better RB's you could have got, but I don't know how the other teams faired in the draft or what other teams look like so I dunno. Your defensive team probably shouldn't have been the Bengals either.

Good TE and QB's though.

Contender all the way!

QB: Carson is a top 5 QB.

RB: Rudi and Frank Gore... 2 top 10 RB's.

WR's: You need Moss to have a big year... Jackson I don't know about. I would look to the waiver wire early for a break out guy.

TE: Very talented but not experienced... should be a middle of the pack tight end.

DST: I don't know about the Bengals... upgrade.

K: Solid

Sleeper: Lynch could have a big year.. if so might wanna deal him for a stud WR. But hold onto him for a while. If he does break out.. you could probably get a TO or Steve Smith for him. RB's are hard to come by, especially down the stretch.

Championship team? I don't know. Playoff team... probably.

This is just me but your receivers doesn't look all too dependable. You don't seem to have that all-star WR. RB's you have, with the 6th pick based on my league there were maybe better RB's you could have got, but I don't know how the other teams faired in the draft or what other teams look like so I dunno. Your defensive team probably shouldn't have been the Bengals either.

Good TE and QB's though.

Rudi and Gore are a very good 1-2 punch....

I say lower tier.

Gore is a stud. Rudi will give you the same steady numbers but will take a small hit having an actual 1-2 punch this year.

Your WR are weak, DEF is not good and a kicker is a kicker is a kicker.

NO love for Carson? What's up with that? Carson/Rudi/Gore should get him into the playoffs with his encore.