Congratulations Boom Goes the Cannon

Henry521

Lil Boom already has his seat picked out on the bus and he also gets the first pull of the cannon this year.

Lets just hope he has some super ear plugs. He won't be able to hear the play calling in 2025 when he is leading the team to a state championship.:D

Lil Boom will graduate in 2025 so he would win a football state championship in 2024. 2025 will be a baseball championship. Somebody needs to edit the sign, T-Game!

Thanks, I gave up math along time ago.:thumb:

Although, maybe they will hold him back a year since he has a late B-day. You know, give him an extra year to bulk up.:D

Hey Boom were are you, haven't heard much from ya since the new addition. Hope everything's alright . Gettin plenty of sleep?

I'm here, Everything is going pretty good. My wife is a saint!!!! I help out as much as possible when it comes to feeding the baby. You know it is kind of a girl thing. Just took the sign down this past weekend. I promised my brother that i would keep it up for a week. Mikey is doing awesome!!!!! We couldn't be happier. Thanks for everybody's support.:ylsuper: