Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Billy Gillispie Show on tonite at 10:00...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 31
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Billy Gillispie show on tonite at 10:00 on WKYT 27.:thumb:

:thumb: Thanks Admiral for the reminder. I appreciate it.

  • Author
:thumb: Thanks Admiral for the reminder. I appreciate it.

No Problem...:thumb:

Is this like a biography of his life, or is this the first of those Saturday morning "Billy G Shows"?

  • Author
Is this like a biography of his life, or is this the first of those Saturday morning "Billy G Shows"?

From What I have seen I think it is like a Bio.And Maybe the first of those Saturday Morning Shows...

Billy Gillispie show on tonite at 10:00 on WKYT 27.:thumb:

Thanks for the reminder :ylsuper: , I had forgotten about it.

Will this be the first Billy G show?

I don't think this is the same type of weekly show like Tubby did during each season. This show is more of a look into Billy's past and has interviews with some of the most influential people in his life.

Can't wait to hear his ovation during midnight madness. The energy he is bringing is unreal. The great depression is over!

I really enjoyed the show. It was great to see Coach G's hometown and how much respect the locals have for him. The show gave us a little insight into how hard he has worked for the things he has and to where he came from to where he is now. It is hard not to pull for a guy that has a passion for the game and the will to succeed as BG seems to have.

Time will tell about the wins and losses but I as a UK fan think the University Of Kentucky got themselves a winner in Coach Gillispie.

This was very good show tonight. Mostly dealt with his family, hometown and coaching sucsess to this point.

 

I about cracked up whe they were talking to a UTEP radio guy and supporter and he was saying, When Billy Clyde came here he only one 6 games his first year but even though the fans were very knowledgeable about the game they didn't seem to mind that much. They just loved and appreciated how hard Billy worked and how hard his teams played even tough they weren't that talented.

 

I looked at my wife and said................Right.:eek: ..Good luck with that here!!:lol:

 

GO BILLY CLYDE GILLISPIE!!

LIVE BLUE

BLEED BLUE

BIG BLUE NATION!!!!!

^ HAHA. I think the real fans will be a little bit easier on Billy G because of the hard work he has put forth thus far. It's up to the players to produce now.

I really enjoyed the show, it got very in depth.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.