Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP NFL Fantasy Football League #1

Featured Replies

That means that you can't drop them or trade them. Unless they are out for the season.

Yeah you can trade them just can't drop them.

Couldn't make it. How many poeple were there?

 

 

I think NWO, SV, and myself were the only ones that were there.

Was that today??? Thought it was tomorrow. Oh well.

 

Actually, at first glance, I'm pretty happy.

 

QB

 

Philip Rivers

Matt Schaub (who?)

 

RB

 

Joseph Addai

Fred Taylor

Chester Taylor

LaMont Jordan

Ron Dayne (again, who?)

 

WR

 

Chad Johnson

Marques Colston

Greg Jennings

Jerry Porter

Drew Bennett

 

TE and K

 

Jason Hanson

Antonio Gates

I wasn't able to be here, either. I am happy with my team though. I need another defense team. I just don't like Carolina.

 

QB

 

Donovan McNabb

Jay Cutler

 

RB

 

LaDainain Tomlinson

Ahman Green

Jerious Norwood

Leon Washington

Kevan Barlow

 

WR

 

Terrell Owens

Larry Fitzgerald

Terry Glenn

Santonio Holmes

 

TE and K

 

Benjamin Watson

Shayne Graham

Drew Carter

 

Owens and McNabb back together again.

 

This looks like the team to beat with HHSDad a close second.

 

Man I'm bummed I missed out on this league.

I made some changes to the scoring for the DBs. The scoring was putting some of them up in the good QB scoring range. Now there scoring will be down in the avg WR/RB range.

 

Also, if you let the computer pick your DB's, I'd suggest that you take a hard look at them. The rankings for DB's was especially bad and you may want to change yours.

Yeah you can trade them just can't drop them.

 

A baseball league that I am in doesn't allow a trade for players that are on the "can't cut list". I thought that was the general rule for all. Thanks for the info. :thumb:

I made some changes to the scoring for the DBs. The scoring was putting some of them up in the good QB scoring range. Now there scoring will be down in the avg WR/RB range.

 

Also, if you let the computer pick your DB's, I'd suggest that you take a hard look at them. The rankings for DB's was especially bad and you may want to change yours.

 

I seen the crazy scoring also!

I made some changes to the scoring for the DBs. The scoring was putting some of them up in the good QB scoring range. Now there scoring will be down in the avg WR/RB range.

 

Also, if you let the computer pick your DB's, I'd suggest that you take a hard look at them. The rankings for DB's was especially bad and you may want to change yours.

 

Thanks for the heads up on the DBs.....I just dropped Jerron Wishom and Randall Gay and picked up Ed Reed and Rashean Mathis.:thumb:

My team stinks. Oh well...

 

 

Outside of the QBs the team isn't that bad....

I am Ok with my team. A little weak at RB. He seriously took Gore at #1.

My team stinks. Oh well...

 

So that shouldn't be a change for you:p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.